Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is people believing in God, people believing in anything?

because there have been hundreds of gods. basic reasoning would indicate that the majority of these people have been wrong, and the whole thing has been an exercise in futility

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
good this was done i was just upset at slamion for 5 staring his own shyt.

Of course you think your shyt is good but let the people decide if it is worthy of 5 stars or not. That is just arrogance beyond belief.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the purpose of this thread is so that there is only ONE slaimon thread as opposed to 100s of slaimon threads. If we'd all stop posting here it can easily be ignored

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Longleat_Hedge_Maze_(detail).JPG

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i thought the posters in HL were supposed to be progressive, innovative and empathetic

but after watching the racist, bigoted, blasphemous ways HL has systematically isolated and punished Slaimon for his beliefs, i realize that this is just a clubhouse for pretentious, naive, ignorant nerds to circlejerk about world events...

it's a shame what this subforum has spiraled downwards into, this is basically a Mini st0rmfr0nt with more trolls

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i thought the posters in HL were supposed to be progressive, innovative and empathetic

but after watching the racist, bigoted, blasphemous ways HL has systematically isolated and punished Slaimon for his beliefs, i realize that this is just a clubhouse for pretentious, naive, ignorant nerds to circlejerk about world events...

it's a shame what this subforum has spiraled downwards into, this is basically a Mini st0rmfr0nt with more trolls

:what: whats with the caping for the worst posters on the board? rhyme king, slaimon? garbage posters who have to turn their rep off :scusthov:

this fool makes threads telling the rest of us that were going to hell for not believing in his god and youre cosigning that trash :heh: fukk outta here

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus

he just created a thread that said, "God bless us/god is good/worship god".
While that's all fine and dandy it does not foster conversation, nor does it make a point, nor does it really fit in with the theme of this board.

Plus he has his own thread now, a boast few others can make.