Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess you don't want me to tell people the truth?

is subjective and relative to what a person knows at the current time, new truths can be revealed provided one keeps growing spiritually and looking within and not to external sources such as religion though it (religion) can be used as tool discover the god within you....also whatever your mind believes to be true so it is just as whatever your mind doesn't believe so it is also...

we are all god and we are dreaming on this lower physical plane...

the concept of a "true" religion is as false as santa clause, it makes no sense to have billions of people on this planet choose "one" "religion" or face "consequences"

religion = mind control to keep you in check and out of the way of the rulers of this earth who aren't religious but ritualistic btw...

Sugar

Banned
Daps
Jesus: I hate a fukking biting ass nikka.

Paul: nah I mean....nikka wanna use your lines all ahead of time before you even get a chance to shine on your own shyt

Jesus: its like these happy go lucky nikkas man. Hear you spit one verse and here they come with the verse trying to flip it and bounce it on some bullshyt.. not sounding right first of all

Paul: nikkas bit of Moses shyt!!!

Jesus: let me tell these nikkas one thing son. I don't want no nikkas sounding like me on no scriptures. For real cause im a approach a nikka. Biting ass nikkas.

:mjpls:

:krs: Genius!!

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
yes it is also His will that millions of children die and/or suffer from disease, drought, drugs, war, etc etc.. i will never tell u i know the reason why
we are small in the grand scheme of all His creation
:manny:

So you just accept the claim of god's goodness on faith? The idea that he works in mysterious ways?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So you just accept the claim of god's goodness on faith? The idea that he works in mysterious ways?

essentially yes..
i also understand that we have free will.. there are a lot of things that dont "add up" and im aware of that.. ive learned that trying to figure out how/why God exists is a waste of time.. His creation is too vast for the mind he gave us.. plain n simple, its just not meant for us to know everything
the first step to wisdom is the fearing of God

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Santa Clause is a demon. Ill never own a christmas tree. Theres nothing christ like about it. I'll never tell my child a demon came down a chimney to drop off gifts that i paid and bought. Its silly like jokes. I mean how does a man get down a chimney without some form of demonic magic. I cant teach my child about that kind of filth. Really distracting and sidetracking on his mental development. God is the only one responsible enough to use magic. Satan clause has no point to exist and we should banish him from our realm like demonic spirits.