Slaimon's Thoughts (Official Thread)

upthere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
^
Some christians say if you follow jesus teachings, youre going to heaven. Some say you need to accept jesus as lord and savior cause he died for all sins and youre saved...

If i had to choose between one, it would make most sense to follow the supposed teachings as opposed to accepting him as lord and savior--- but the more "dedicated" christians probably do both. Trying to follow the teachings would be a lot more practical than claiming to accept jesus and relying on "im gonna sin all week cause i know he'll forgive me and ima make it to the pearly gates regardless:win:"
I've read, and been told by some religious (christian, muslim) ppl that they are not supposed to worship anybody/thing but God. The issue between a lot of believers is if jesus IS god or simply a gifted prophet.

As far as muhammad... If you believe he was initially illiterate and received the quran through angles(the quran is considered one of the most beautifully written pieces of work), it would be easier to accept islam...

If you believe jesus is god, born from a virgin ("virgin" also means young woman/maiden in hebrew), and that he performed all those miracles and rose from the dead-- christianity may make more sense

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who the fk would want 70 virgins... u know the fukkboy who wrote that was inexperienced
i like my women gently used/ VNDS/broken into.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
yea but accepting jesus is either the way, or it is not the way. right?

It's not for me to say who people worship. Both jesus and Allah(for muslims) have the one main thing in common though. Nobody alive today has ever seen them. One could argue jesus never really existed. His whole story came from khemet after all...

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus: I hate a fukking biting ass nikka.

Paul: nah I mean....nikka wanna use your lines all ahead of time before you even get a chance to shine on your own shyt

Jesus: its like these happy go lucky nikkas man. Hear you spit one verse and here they come with the verse trying to flip it and bounce it on some bullshyt.. not sounding right first of all

Paul: nikkas bit of Moses shyt!!!

Jesus: let me tell these nikkas one thing son. I don't want no nikkas sounding like me on no scriptures. For real cause im a approach a nikka. Biting ass nikkas.

:mjpls:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thats something I never unstood. This guy Mohammed came a couple hundred years? After Christianity and said he got a vision and hes the last prophet :wtf: So whats stopping someone today from saying He got a vision and hes actually the last prophet? Every Muslim on this earth has been fooled by Mohammed. He was probably the worlds biggest narcissist and just wanted to be important.

So what? Christianity stems from Paul, who changed everything up after having his own "vision." Difference is, what Paul brought was completely alien and foreign to what was accepted to be true about Jesus teachings at the time.

Even Jews consider Christianity to be blasphemous, but they don't feel the same way about Islam.

blac_da_rappa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
O City
JOHN 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome

Jesus was in the beginning ...replace the above with Jesus where word is ,,,Jesus came as the Word in the flesh.

now lets look at

Genesis 1
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Father
Son
Holy Spirit(Ghost)
So we have God the father, Jesus the Son (Word was with God in beginning) and also you have the Spirit hovering over the waters.

also for ya science heads
Time = In the beginning
Space= Heavens
Matter=Earth

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
it doesnt matter what i think.. Him does what Him do
..clearly

But... it does matter what you think. Not saying you can CHANGE what you say he does, but maybe it would change your stance on the character of this being.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
But... it does matter what you think. Not saying you can CHANGE what you say he does, but maybe it would change your stance on the character of this being.

no it doesnt bro.. what ever stance i have about the 'character' of the Most High, does not change the fact that He has and will continue to create muslims, christians, hindus, mountains, trees, planets, stars and aliens
..friends and demons

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
no it doesnt bro.. what ever stance i have about the 'character' of the Most High, does not change the fact that He has and will continue to create muslims, christians, hindus, mountains, trees, planets, stars and aliens
..friends and demons

That's what I said.

With that being said, the question is do you think it follows that this being is omnibenevolent given that he disadvantages trillions of people, and essentially damns them to eternal torture before they can even speak?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That's what I said.

With that being said, the question is do you think it follows that this being is omnibenevolent given that he disadvantages trillions of people, and essentially damns them to eternal torture before they can even speak?
yes it is also His will that millions of children die and/or suffer from disease, drought, drugs, war, etc etc.. i will never tell u i know the reason why
we are small in the grand scheme of all His creation
:manny: