Skyrim: where do I begin?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I've played both sides. neither one is particularly right. also...lmao at that username.
true but ulfric ultimately asked too much...trying to have me destroy the little folks that helped me out

plus him driving out indigenous reachmen then crying about independence afterwards...rang too familiar. fukk that guy

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Installed some new animations and XPSME, my Redguard walking around with the 1H and 2H on his back like Geralt.

Been grinding a lot of side quests that involve dungeon diving and monster slaying thanks to the Notice Board mod, randomly generated quests :blessed:

My gold pouch been looking fat as hell :umad:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt just stopped working on my xbox. put the disc in and nothing happens. :francis:

Do I really have to uninstall this and start over?

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I'm debating on getting this for PS4 or waiting for the Switch. :patrice:

Had it for PC when it originally came out and put in so many hours. Haven't played in a while tho.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
What's the fastest way to get your alchemy skills up?
More expensive potions = more experience. For example invisibility potions will get you more money than poison when you sell them, so if you have the ingredients then brew whatever is worth the most. Honestly though, you should just pick up every alchemy ingredient you can since they don't weight anything (aside form daedra hearts) and when you find an alchemy table brew everything you have.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Haven't played in a few days after 2 weeks of getting my Pookie on. Was thinking of getting back to it today.

I just joined the Dark Brotherhood and I'm about to do the Alduin's Wall main mission.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yo is the Ebony Warrior dragon born? nikka had the same move set as me :dwillhuh:

Fought him for like 10 mins then worked his ass with the lighting. 1st time I just blew him off the mountain lol

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
If you have this shyt on PC with a decent rig......... :wow:

174 mods and counting :wow:

Got Merge Plugins? I merged 38 mods into three slots. Over the years, so far I have put in over 1,600 hours into the game. And I am not remotely ashamed. (Well, kinda.)