Skyrim: where do I begin?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I picked this up on cyber monday and started as a dark elf. Going with Magic in my left hand and a sword in my right.
I forgot how many side activities there are in this game, between alchemy, crafting, etc.
Been having a blast getting back into everything.

I love killing muthafukkas with greatswords... :heh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I love killing muthafukkas with greatswords... :heh:
Im only lvl 5 right now in this play through.
I sat there and took about 5 minutes killing a mammoth with my bow and arrow. Got his attention, ran up a hill and had his path blocked by some rocks.
It was cheesey but I had a blast. :pachaha:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:pacspit: Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

:umad:

Nords and Imperials can go to hell :camby:. It's all about Orcs, Redguards, Kajits, and Dark elves :ahh:

I'm not even gonna lie if I did get it again, I'd be Redguard. My first and only playthrough I was an Argonian cos I thought being a lizard made the most sense for being Dragonborn :snoop: (plus breathing underwater)

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Im only lvl 5 right now in this play through.
I sat there and took about 5 minutes killing a mammoth with my bow and arrow. Got his attention, ran up a hill and had his path blocked by some rocks.
It was cheesey but I had a blast. :pachaha:

Reminds me of Morrowind when I was low level and decided to kill one of them generic NPC guards and sell his gear if I couldn't use it. Found out that if I killed someone inside a house as opposed to out in the open world, the crime wouldn't register, so I started hacking away at one of them b*stards who was guarding some noble house. Breh fukkin' gave my ass the beats.:damn:

Had to get in a few slashes, run outside, rest and then jump back in. Prolly took me like a month, in game time to fukking kill him and If I remember right, I got caught with the armor or I couldn't sell it or some shyt.:dead:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even gonna lie if I did get it again, I'd be Redguard. My first and only playthrough I was an Argonian cos I thought being a lizard made the most sense for being Dragonborn :snoop: (plus breathing underwater)
It's nothing wrong with Argonians. The breathing underwater is good if you feel like exploring the ocean in the north. My first legit play through was with an Orc because they have better initial combat stats. After that I did Redguards and elves and stuck to stealth archer builds. Tried mages but they're hard to play in drawn out battles.

I think I've only beat the main quest line twice, every other build has been just messing around.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I can't be arsed to search this thread, is OP a Redguard or not? :birdman:
Imperial.
you really need a companion to tank for you a lot of the time though
fukka companion. These fukks always seem to fukk me up.

Was getting some arm armor for the orcs, went into the leader's house to give them to him. After the dialogue this Lydia bytch went hostile for no reason. :what:

Then another time some dude fukked up my stealth routine :stopitslime:

Now all I have these dudes do is sit their ass down and play guard dog in my houses. :birdman:

I lost my damn horse. I have no clue wth happened to him. :dwillhuh:

Ebony Blade is my shyt. :banderas:

Side note: doing Mercer's mission when you have to go thru the Draugr crypt was a bytch. Why the fukk these game developer a$$holes make me go thru several areas that are tight while I have to fight 2 deathlords? :why: :wtf:

Then when you finally get into an open space, there are 8 Dragurs with different levels. :francis:

Had to lower the difficulty for that. shyt was ridiculous. Can't imagine doing that mission on legendary. :snoop:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
I never play magic without any magic mods like better magic(?) that allow the damage to scale up with your skill.

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Copped the remaster. I was going the Mage/Magic route but that stealth/thief/archery shyt sounds intriguing. Might switch it up, im only level 7

Dark skinned Breton in the cut . That's a scary sight :demonic: