Skyrim: where do I begin?

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Aight so now days I'm over in Solstheim. I did the high Hortghar mission and went to Windhelm before heading to Solstheim.
:scust: at the racism in Windhelm, I rumbled the bol who walks thru the dark elf slum hating every night. It's crazy cause I think I want to side with the Cloak bols but I can't ride with their movement if they on some racist shyt:hubie:
Lowkey I kinda don't trust dark elves either. I remember in some cave a dark elf tried to finesse me early in the game and they just don't seem trust worthy. Like I'm in Solstheim now looking for some bol who put money on my head and all the elves there pretending like they don't know what i'm talking about but you can tell they lying (i think)

miraak...im on his heels too. thats the illest quest line..l

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally burned myself out playing this game after putting in 227 hours :merchant:

Only have the Civil War and Dragonborn DLC stories left. Pretty sure I did at least 99% of the must do side quests, became Thane in all holds and joined all the groups. Got several skills to a 100.

I don't regret wasting that time :mjgrin:

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Finally burned myself out playing this game after putting in 227 hours :merchant:

Only have the Civil War and Dragonborn DLC stories left. Pretty sure I did at least 99% of the must do side quests, became Thane in all holds and joined all the groups. Got several skills to a 100.

I don't regret wasting that time :mjgrin:

Playing w/any mods? If so, your game has barely started.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.

Amateur.

oh6xj4.jpg

(In my defense, I've owned it since day one.)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Finally beat the main game. Still have Dragonborn to do, but I'll hold off for some time.

So I pretty much did a bunch of shyt in the game:

-Became Thane in all holds.
-got all daedric weapons and armor.
-all dragon priest masks.
-winterhold high teacher.
-assassins guild leader.
-werewolf companion king.
-brotherhood leader.
-all dragon claws.
-adopted a child on the streets of windhelm. Poor soul. :mjcry:

Anything else to search for or do besides shout walls?

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Picked it back up to start the Dragonborn DLC. Doing missions to get the house so I can store the loot. Switched up offense to dual blades with enchantments and my bow as stealth.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Amateur.

oh6xj4.jpg

(In my defense, I've owned it since day one.)

:damn:

I've got a good 60 hours in. Playing a stealth/archery Redguard :yeshrug:
Bout to finish the Theives Guild storyline then try to do this Dark Brotherhood thing
#ImperialSquad fukk the Stormcloaks they're the actual white supremecists...Skyrim belongs to the Nords, huh :patrice: