Skyrim: where do I begin?

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Did they try to kidnap your fam yet :russ:

They do that?! :gladbron:

Nah, my fam is safe in Riften. I don't have them in one of my Hearthfire cribs. I should move them so I can do the fukkery rescue mission. :jbhmm:

Then again, my Stewards and Housecarls are top notch, so they'd take them out with ease. Even my horses will join in with the stomping. :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Horsekicks outta nowhere!!!:mjlol:

shyt was funny as fukk. I went outside to see my steward in a battle with them, then 2 came at me. Of course Shadowmere rolled up when he saw them coming, dude is ride or die. :birdman:

But what made me :dead: was when my random ass horse in the stable joined in. I turned around after merking one and saw Shadow and the other horse fukking up dude. They knocked his brain to Solstheim. :deadmanny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
shyt was funny as fukk. I went outside to see my steward in a battle with them, then 2 came at me. Of course Shadowmere rolled up when he saw them coming, dude is ride or die. :birdman:

But what made me :dead: was when my random ass horse in the stable joined to, I turned around after merking one and saw Shadow and the other horse fukking up dude. They knocked his brain to Solstheim. :deadmanny:

:russ::russ::russ:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
They do that?! :gladbron:

Nah, my fam is safe in Riften. I don't have them in one of my Hearthfire cribs. I should move them so I can do the fukkery rescue mission. :jbhmm:

Then again, my Stewards and Housecarls are top notch, so they'd take them out with ease. Even my horses will join in with the stomping. :mjlol:

I think they just take your wife then a bandit shows up with a ransom note. I don't know if they actually kill her if you don't show up to pay or rescue her.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Do dead body NPCs disappear? I had one of those Companion chicks as my steward. I got tired of her snide remarks, so I took her to this burned down building nearby and merked her. :pacspit:

Her body is still there. I’m wondering if I killed her in my house if the body would disappear. I recall some bodies Disappearing after killing them in a house.

Ended up replacing her with Aela. :obama:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

But what made me :dead: was when my random ass horse in the stable joined in. I turned around after merking one and saw Shadow and the other horse fukking up dude. They knocked his brain to Solstheim. :deadmanny:

Them Skyrim horses are a different breed :russ::russ:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
dont side with Jarl hes a white supremacist

Side with the Aldermi Dominion brehs :mjpls:

Side with the race of people who outlawed Talos worship brehs :mjpls:

Now if you make yourself a Britton character, who the "sons of skyrim" stole the land from then its different :mjpls:

And if you anything other than a redgaurd and you in it for anything else other than money, soul gems, deadrocl weapons then :mjpls::damn: