Skyrim: where do I begin?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You'd have to rebuy the PSVR version

However, if u already own Wipeout and Re7 on ur PS4 those will run in VR right out the box with no extra purchases
Thanks, I'll have to think about that when I finish my current playthrough.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
About to get lost in this, well either this or dragon age whichever I like more. Anyway want mods should I install for better graphics?

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
About to get lost in this, well either this or dragon age whichever I like more. Anyway want mods should I install for better graphics?
Enbs for better lighting and I'm sure there are a million and a half texture and mesh overhauls on the nexus.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Trust me breh Skyrim with mods is worth disabling achievements. Plus you can always run it back without mods
already getting engrossed an hour in :wow: the quests that have been thrown at me, I chose to go with the Imperial, what happens when you go with the storm cloak?

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
already getting engrossed an hour in :wow: the quests that have been thrown at me, I chose to go with the Imperial, what happens when you go with the storm cloak?
Tbh I never get far enough to have to pick a side, I’ve ran Skyrim back like 100 times over the years and the farthest I’ve gotten is going to the dragon fossil with that one chick at the inn

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If you really want to play Skyrim the best possible way and you got a PC check out the mod guides some of these people have created. The game becomes next level
Flyin a Dwemer airship with a lute playin bear on it:russ:

usin a Kamehameha on a town with gokus voice included:russ:

Plunderin Whiterun with Stabby n Averna as followers:wow:
GnizE.png

dizzy4111

Superstar
Daps
Mannnn I fukked up on that Meridia's (??) Beacon quest. Got to the very end and keep getting killed. Don't have enough health potions and the door's locked behind me :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
The Caribbean
I've never completed the main quest of Skyrim because I get lost in getting money and completing side quest as well as making new builds.

Easily GOAT

Edit: My biggest critique is I wish there'd be more acknowledgement of previous other accomplishments as you progress through the game.

Let me being the leader of a faction matter and have benefits. Also economy could be better. Let my money matter and actually be able to influence the continent

Last edited: