Skyrim: where do I begin?

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
When I first bought a Xbox 360 it came with a free Skyrim download but I never touched it , downloaded it one day and played it for maybe 10 mins then didn’t touch it for 10 months later

I tried it again and didn’t get off till 8 hours later , literally from that point on id play it everyday for at least 5-8 hours at a time :lolbron:shyt was addicting as hell:ohhh: I was never into those kinda games

I have it now for PSVR including all the DLC it’s honeslty overwhelming as fukk

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m debating getting this for PSVR (never played it outside of the first 5 minutes lol)...but I think this game might be too long to play in VR

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Done did it all by finishing my house creations. “Settled” Down with marriage and adopting some b*stards. Can’t even rest at my houses without some a$$hole dragon or bandits trying to kill me. :francis:

The Dragonborn out here :unimpressed: traveling the world; picking up lowly giant killing missions.

There’s some places I haven’t explored, and I still need to get my Werewolf on, but I’ll save them for the future.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
combat so bad u need 1000 mods to make it playable :mjlol:

bushthesda needs to break a little something to from soft to work on esvi combat

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Done did it all by finishing my house creations. “Settled” Down with marriage and adopting some b*stards. Can’t even rest at my houses without some a$$hole dragon or bandits trying to kill me. :francis:

The Dragonborn out here :unimpressed: traveling the world; picking up lowly giant killing missions.

There’s some places I haven’t explored, and I still need to get my Werewolf on, but I’ll save them for the future.

Did they try to kidnap your fam yet :russ:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I came in here to ask if anyone has fought the secret boss.
It was the last thing I did in the game before turning it off