Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never been a fan but there is no denying that he is the father of modern sports talk. Everything I cant stand about modern coverage can be traced back to him. Everybody is doing it now so he doesn't move the needle anymore. Dude is so devoted to the gimmick that he cut off his nose to spite his face for no real reason. He really tried to end Shannon but Shannon actually helped to end him...poetry :wow:.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
that would be a slap in the face to Shannon, I doubt it but then again SAS has moved weird before
If it makes ESPN and him $$ then he’ll consider it

But it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to bring back Skip at this point.. he’s a 2 trick pony and that’s it

Lebron and the Cowboys

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I think will happen. As much as people talk shyt the ratings would go bananas if he showed up during football season.
Ratings are already bananas. Why pay him (because he is gonna wanna be paid), put up with his shyt, and upset your new cash cow, when you already setting records without him?

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
If it makes ESPN and him $$ then he’ll consider it

But it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to bring back Skip at this point.. he’s a 2 trick pony and that’s it

Lebron and the Cowboys

Maybe they do a one-time reunion show on if it comes to that, but First Take left Undisputed in the dust, ratings wise, once Shannon jumped ship.

Don't see why they would risk that, but like I said, SAS has done suspect shyt in the past so :yeshrug: