eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Yeah and oddly to Black people

Not so much with white men and white women
Makes you wonder what his blowup with Shannon was really about

Personally I believe because Shannon has that gay dude around
Skip isn't "nice" to black people. He just keep them around cause he think it aint no way they will get bigger shine than him in the morning debate / troll lane. The second they do, he got a problem with them. Like he had with Stephen A and like he had with Shannon.

All that shyt with Shannon was rooted in Skip knowing that people were tuning into the show to see Shannon and not him. Seeing now that he basically got fired cause he aint got a Shannon to carry him anymore, looks like he was right.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Stephen A and Cowherd, folks at ESPN hated him and threw a party when he left in 2016

That's a lie. One of my best friends worked on first take with Skip and Stephen A Smith.

Said Skip is really nice and 100% dedicated to his work and offers young journalists career opportunities and will make a phone call on your behalf.

Skip wrote a letter of recommendation for my homeboy younger sister who decided to go into broadcast journalism after watching first take while visiting the espn campus. Skip wrote her a letter of recommendation and she got a full scholarship

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
with no TV outlet I wouldn't be surprised if Skip pulls a "Paterno" a few weeks after his last show. nobody watching that bullshyt podcast, been around for years and he only went viral like one time and that was when he was beefing with SAS.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's a lie. One of my best friends worked on first take with Skip and Stephen A Smith.

Said Skip is really nice and 100% dedicated to his work and offers young journalists career opportunities and will make a phone call on your behalf.

Skip wrote a letter of recommendation for my homeboy younger sister who decided to go into broadcast journalism after watching first take while visiting the espn campus. Skip wrote her a letter of recommendation and she got a full scholarship

Only going off what some of the dudes like Van Pelt said/felt 🤷🏽‍♂️

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Marcellus Wiley saying from his inside sources at Fox, he hearing Skip got fired…..

Not a simple “I’m walking away on my own will” type shyt
It aint rocket science. They not paying him all that money to get destroyed in the ratings. You dont get to walk on your own if you aint bringing the ratings.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Outside of Stephen A and Cowherd, folks at ESPN hated him and threw a party when he left in 2016

Only going off what some of the dudes like Van Pelt said/felt 🤷🏽‍♂️

Yea…. I had a friend that worked for ESPN for damn near 20 years (literally left last season)

And he said the same that Skip is cool.

To my shock…… he also said Paul Fineberg or whatever is cool too

I know coli hates him (me included) but I hear he a different dude IRL

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Yea…. I had a friend that worked for ESPN for damn near 20 years (literally left last season)

And he said the same that Skip is cool.

To my shock…… he also said Paul Fineberg or whatever is cool too

I know coli hates him (me included) but I hear he a different dude IRL

He told me about some people he hate and one of them is a girl who the coli would simp all the time

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stopped watching this shyt once live sports started again post-pandemic, and to be honest was already decreasing my attention pre-pandemic. But The Pandemic bought them some extra time with me...

Skip is way past time to just retire. His shyt got old a long time ago...

Feel the same way about First Take, I stopped watching BSPN the same way...
what were they even talking about then there was no sports? :damn:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Skip’s podcast is infinitely more interesting than what was going on on Undisputed over the past year.

I don’t see him getting back with ESPN. He’ll start a YouTube show at some point.
I fukks with Skip but you couldn't pay me to listen to that trash:childplease:
really? his podcast is the worst I've ever seen. He just sits their reading his papers rehashing old stories we already heard him tell.

I haven't seen it in a long time so maybe it's better
U ain't missing a thing breh
The show died once Shannon bounced, but Skip switched to getting on Bronny as of late. Did Klutch make that call?
The irony is I think the only way LeBron would finally acknowledge his existence would be if shytting on Bronny became part of his troll game :skip:
that would be a slap in the face to Shannon, I doubt it but then again SAS has moved weird before
I wouldn't overhype that Shannon-SA relationship. SA is about his bread. The irony is when Unc alluded to be on the same timing in regard to securing the bag, SA looked butthurt :pachaha: