Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Key and solid is an oxymoron. Outside of Shannon leaving, hes the real reason for the shows decline

u dont like Key ?
he’s solid commentator the thing he needs is somebody on the other side who is a bit enthusiastic and extra to counter his demeanor

Max can go the independent route like (Skip, SAS, Shannon, Collin Cowherd, Mina Kimes, and Ryan Clark)

Not the best but one of the best ways to evaluate someone’s value/demand away from the network.

It’s cute that people ask for Max. If and when he returns on networks or independent…support him

max can do both if he wants
any the reason he probably hasn’t gone independent since leaving ESPN is because it probably takes too much time and effort to produce a platform

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Say what you about but he's a legend. I'm assuming he's retiring, because he's 70+; him and his wife love LA, and there's no other sports networks based in LA.

People been looking to dance on his grave, but Skip put alot of brehs on(Rob Parker; :comeon:, Shannon, Sherman, etc). Bayless is one of the most important people ever in sports media, and he changed the way we consume sports media.

:salute:

Looks like they want Keyshawn to take over.

Even though shyt on Keyshawn, he's good when he got his friends on(Pierce, Irvin, Marcellus).

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wonder what Undisputed does now? Does it bring in Marcellus to co-host with Keyshawn and Michael Irvin? Do they bring in Nick Wright? Do they hire Max Kellerman?

As for Skip, I can only see him going back to ESPN if he reunites with Stephen A. Does Stephen A force ESPN to move First Take to LA?

Marcellus ain't for debate shows, and I doubt Nick Wright wanna leave NY(his wife got a business here). Best thing they can do is get a chick to moderate(Jenny Taft???), have Pierce and Key be the main hosts, opening up the topics(talk more college football) while bringing in Rachel and Irvin on certain spots.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If it makes ESPN and him $$ then he’ll consider it

But it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to bring back Skip at this point.. he’s a 2 trick pony and that’s it

Lebron and the Cowboys
ESPN won already. There’s no point in bringing Skip back unless he gets his own show which is highly unlikely IMO. First Tale was winning the ratings war when Skip and Shannon were together, they don’t need that man. Tebow was one of his bread and butter arguments, look up how long ago that was. Lebron is still playing but he’s old news now and will be retired soon, SAS took over the Cowboys shyt so we don’t need to hear from Skip about them, Brady retired. Why should we care about Skip Bayless now? Even hitching his wagon to Lil Wayne wasn’t enough. Go do radio or something man? It’s over.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny thing is that Lebatard and a few others said Skip is actually nice behind the scenes.

Yeah and oddly to Black people

Not so much with white men and white women
Makes you wonder what his blowup with Shannon was really about

Personally I believe because Shannon has that gay dude around