Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Cuz no one liked him. Most the bts ppl at undisputed probably celebrating. From how SAS and other described him he is a real control freak. Shannon said they would rarely talk before or after shows. Said at most they would say hello to each other IF they passed by one another in the hallway.

I've seen Marcellous Wiley speak positively about him. But he makes sure to separate the off screen(who he says is likable and good) from the on screen.
Not sure what the likes of Bomani/Lebatard have said about it though. I know lebatard was like FS1 owes skip because he and colin made that network.
Sounds like Kobe to me :manny:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Speaking of Nick, where is the original FTF crew (The Dyke and Chris Carter). They both disappeared

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Not sure what the likes of Bomani/Lebatard have said about it though. I know lebatard was like FS1 owes skip because he and colin made that network.

I've heard Bomani speak in not-so-glowing terms about his experience with Skip.... Basically said that Skip didn't like the fact that he was coming at him when they was on the air together and making him look bad, and he felt like Skip made it a point not to bring him back.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I've heard Bomani speak in not-so-glowing terms about his experience with Skip.... Basically said that Skip didn't like the fact that he was coming at him when they was on the air together and making him look bad, and he felt like Skip made it a point not to bring him back.
Kmart(Kenyon Martin) said he was told Skip banned him from Undisputed too, I think he said it was for the same reasons Bomani listed :dead: