Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
If I get fired, hopefully my family will do this for me.

NEXT??? He's 72. I know his ego won't allow him to but he needs to sit his ass down before he says some shyt that will make him look like a truth teller to a group and a racist pos to another group. All I know is that I don't need to see a bunch of bunch of bruhs on media outlets talking about "He never showed that side to me."

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
NEXT??? He's 72. I know his ego won't allow him to but he needs to sit his ass down before he says some shyt that will make him look like a truth teller to a group and a racist pos to another group. All I know is that I don't need to see a bunch of bunch of bruhs on media outlets talking about "He never showed that side to me."
What makes you think he'd say something racist? Has he said something before?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
If I get fired, hopefully my family will do this for me.

I’m going to guess he will front some of his money to push his own independent podcast in a relaunch kind of way, multiple times per week like SAS is doing. Maybe he’ll have guests here n there for a segment. That seems to be the norm now…especially with his “stature”.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m going to guess he will front some of his money to push his own independent podcast in a relaunch of way, multiple times per week like SAS is doing. Maybe he’ll have guests here n there for a segment. That seems to be the norm now…especially with his “stature”.
If he had guests it might work. Especially if it's somebody he has criticized. Obviously it won't be Lebron though

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What flag does he represent?

:mjpls:
This was one of the clips and shyt that made me :mjpls: towards acho. Van also sums up my feelins perfectly when it comes to these non Black American brehs doing the bullshyt that Acho does.

Like Van says in the tweet. It feels like he "others" himself from the convo. He has not connection to the black american struggle, but feels qualified to talk to white ppl about it and be the voice.

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps

giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Damn I haven't see much of a reaction to Skip leaving. Nobody gives a fukk :russ:
Cuz no one liked him. Most the bts ppl at undisputed probably celebrating. From how SAS and other described him he is a real control freak. Shannon said they would rarely talk before or after shows. Said at most they would say hello to each other IF they passed by one another in the hallway.

I've seen Marcellous Wiley speak positively about him. But he makes sure to separate the off screen(who he says is likable and good) from the on screen.
Not sure what the likes of Bomani/Lebatard have said about it though. I know lebatard was like FS1 owes skip because he and colin made that network.