Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
what were they even talking about then there was no sports? :damn:
One episode was Skip revealing that there was a black ‘Big Mama’ type that pretty much raised him.

They pretty much had free reign to go at length on any topic they wanted. I remember one episode Shannon was showing us his home gym workout (gyms were shut down at the time)

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One episode was Skip revealing that there was a black ‘Big Mama’ type that pretty much raised him.

They pretty much had free reign to go at length on any topic they wanted. I remember one episode Shannon was showing us his home gym workout (gyms were shut down at the time)
:dahell:

:pachaha:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Outside of Stephen A and Cowherd, folks at ESPN hated him and threw a party when he left in 2016

That's a lie. One of my best friends worked on first take with Skip and Stephen A Smith.

Said Skip is really nice and 100% dedicated to his work and offers young journalists career opportunities and will make a phone call on your behalf.

Skip wrote a letter of recommendation for my homeboy younger sister who decided to go into broadcast journalism after watching first take while visiting the espn campus. Skip wrote her a letter of recommendation and she got a full scholarship
He’s referring to on air talent as there was quite a bit of them that danced on his grave when it was first announced that he was leaving.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:pacspit:For Chris Bosh, fukking white boy
Chris Bish somewhere celebrating

chris-bosh-pour.gif

:dame:

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Ratings are already bananas. Why pay him (because he is gonna wanna be paid), put up with his shyt, and upset your new cash cow, when you already setting records without him?
Because corporations are greedy and will sometimes make dumb personnel moves.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because corporations are greedy and will sometimes make dumb personnel moves.
True but I dont think ESPN is dumb enough to piss off one if their cash cows, somebody with legit mainstream reach outside of sports, to bring back this flabby 2 trick pony. Shannon is more valuable in 2024.

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stephen A Wanted skip around da time max left im pretty sure and a Skip turned it down. That would been a good time. Skip is too washed up now