Skip Bayless Leaving FS1

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Key and solid is an oxymoron. Outside of Shannon leaving, hes the real reason for the shows decline

Which is crazy, cuz on paper he's got 'it'. Cache as former player, humor, personable, etc.

But he lacks in 2 areas---

I. Either be astute as what it is you're watching/studying & make people feel like they can learn something from you (on sum Legler type ish)

or

II. Be so outlandishly loud & wrong (see --> :sas1: ) that people tune in just to see the entertainment of it all

He be actin; plum dumb on sum CTE shyt

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Can Shannon resist the temptation for that Club Shay Shay episode? :jbhmm:
It would do huge numbers

He gotta do that episode, and Shannon would be wise to not just ask him sports questions. Shannon should ask Skip about growing up in Jim Crow Oklahoma; coming from a broken home, why he never had kids, and what his hobbies/passions outside of sports.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Which is crazy, cuz on paper he's got 'it'. Cache as former player, humor, personable, etc.

I. Either be astute as what it is you're watching/studying & make people feel like they can learn something from you (on sum Legler type ish)

or

II. Be so outlandishly loud & wrong (see --> :sas1: ) that people tune in just to see the entertainment of it all

Key is just a straight man, he doesn’t work for most viewers, because Skip isn’t as bombastic as he once was. Keyshawn is much better on his podcast, because that format suits his laid back style.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps

or

He’s also a terrible debater. When his point is debunked, he does this annoying retort, where he says “I get it, I get it” then proceeds to reiterate his same moot point while emphasizing random words in his response for no reason.

He’s terrible TV

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gotta do that episode, and Shannon would be wise to not just ask him sports questions. Shannon should ask Skip about growing up in Jim Crow Oklahoma; coming from a broken home, why he never had kids, and what his hobbies/passions outside of sports.
:skip: isnt contributing to Shannons popularity

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Key is just a straight man, he doesn’t work for most viewers, because Skip isn’t as bombastic as he once was. Keyshawn is much better on his podcast, because that format suits his laid back style.

In 5 months, nothing hes done has went viral, and he only has around 10 videos to do over 100,000 videos.

Hes a 4th mic at best not a day to day co-host :francis: