Skinny nikkas get in here

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GOT DAMN!:huhldup: And I thought I was skinny. I'm 5'9 170 and I'm still built like tupac:whoo:(pause :whoa:)

I guess it depends on your bone structure.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you cats should be drinking this at night...every night

Frozen banana(s) + Peanut Butter (as much as you want) + Chocolate Protein + (Almond)Milk

Calorie Dense and full of protein...shyt kicks my sugar cravings down a lot too.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said fuk that shyt,people don't realize the problem ain't just how to gain it,spending a bunch of money tryna force yourself to eat a bunch of calories for the fuk of it,its the fact u can gain it...then catch a cold and not be able to work out or just decide to take a break for a few days and u lose half of what it took u months to build:why:

And if u skinny and meant to be skinny u can very well end up lookin like popeye or just have a funny lookin body tryna force the isue...sum folks bone structure ain't built for it,I'm sure we've all seen that swole skinny that look ridiculous.

I just concentrate on maintaing broad shoulders like a ball player:youngsabo:,respectable guns so nikkas don't try me:mjpls:..and sum meat around the ribcage so all my clothes don't look wet when I put em on:myman:...pushups,squats,knee raises,curls,side leg raises is what I been fukin wit the most.:manny:

If u skinny naturally and managed to get big and stay big I must :salute: the dedication cuz I know the hard work it takes....naturally fat dudes got it waaaaay easier

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Frozen banana + Peanut Butter (as much as you want) + Chocolate Protein

Calorie Dense and full of protein...shyt kicks my sugar cravings down a lot too.

This is an excellent weight gainer. Also the nutritional breakdown is a lot better than mass gainers you buy which are usually loaded with maltodextrin/sugar. Add a half cup to a cup of oatmeal for additional calories. I was drinking these shakes twice a day and gained 10 pounds in a few weeks.

btw, 6 ft 165.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Frozen banana(s) + Peanut Butter (as much as you want) + Chocolate Protein + (Almond)Milk

You freeze bananas?
What if your lactose your sol

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA

May have to try this :lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
not all protien. soy, hemp, caesin...

laments terms?

i just see when im at walmart or someting i almost picked up a tub of like whey protein looked at the ingredients and it included lactose so iw as like :woah:
i

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
And I thought I was struggling.... I'm 6 ft 1 172lbs and I'm still trying to get to around a 185 because I'm still really skinny with long ass arms. I've always had broad shoulders, but I think it would be complimented better if I got some more mass on my arms so I'm working on it and been stuffing myself. It's so hard though :why:

Need to work on more weight and less reps at the gym as well.

KAWS

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Land of Pleasant Living

:dwillhuh: why does the banana have to be frozen?