Skinny nikkas get in here

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Ah, in that case I agree 100% :salute:

Ima do some more research to determine which brand gives the most actual protein per dollar.

You won't gain weight without being in a caloric surplus. Protein shakes arent a magical mass gainer.

Track your calories with myfitnesspal & you wont have to wonder if you're doing enough to put on weight :ohlawd:

So I downloaded that app. And it says I need 2820 calories a day. Now what? How do I know how many calories I'm actually getting?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Protein shake in the morning and at night. You should atleast be getting 200-220g of protein and 3000 of good protein. Limit that cardio...that'll burn your calories. Patience and lift. :whoo:

I did this but the thing is. is it was all water mass I think. I was lifting doing mostly power lifts getting nice, clean and cut with a little bit of bulk. look like a black bruce lee. however, it took like a month to gain 10 pounds, and 2 days I missed the weight gainers because I went out of town, only to come back and see I lost 5 pounds. 1 MONTH TO GAIN, 2 DAYS TO LOSE HALF OF IT? I was like fukk you nikka fukk YOUUUUUUUUU.

Since then I havent even tried, I just accept my metabolism. got them central african genes. :manny:

btw. I'm 5'11 buck fiddy.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Well what's the best mass gainer :mjpls:

I was using something called Russian Bear. I don't know if they still have that shyt on the market but it was created during the Soviet era. shyt had like 1,000 calories per drink, and then I would add one bottle of yoguart in a blender to give it an extra 200. so I was doing about 2,400 calories. (drank it in the morning and evening) . I can't front tho man, I was bulking up. 10 pounds of muscle (in a month like it says) really changes your stature. Thing is, if you stop taking it, you lose it all within a few days.

Also, because it's so powerful, it's unusually thick, like drinking mud. literally, that shyt rubs down your throat like wet sand. I was able to handle it, but a couple of times I did the ol projectile vomit just as I was walking out the door in the morning. shyt was crazy. :damnlol:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was using something called Russian Bear. I don't know if they still have that shyt on the market but it was created during the Soviet era. shyt had like 1,000 calories per drink, and then I would add one bottle of yoguart in a blender to give it an extra 200. so I was doing about 2,400 calories. (drank it in the morning and evening) . I can't front tho man, I was bulking up. 10 pounds of muscle (in a month like it says) really changes your stature. Thing is, if you stop taking it, you lose it all within a few days.

Also, because it's so powerful, it's unusually thick, like drinking mud. literally, that shyt rubs down your throat like wet sand. I was able to handle it, but a couple of times I did the ol projectile vomit just as I was walking out the door in the morning. shyt was crazy. :damnlol:

Lmao u got me rollin

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did this but the thing is. is it was all water mass I think. I was lifting doing mostly power lifts getting nice, clean and cut with a little bit of bulk. look like a black bruce lee. however, it took like a month to gain 10 pounds, and 2 days I missed the weight gainers because I went out of town, only to come back and see I lost 5 pounds. 1 MONTH TO GAIN, 2 DAYS TO LOSE HALF OF IT? I was like fukk you nikka fukk YOUUUUUUUUU.

Since then I havent even tried, I just accept my metabolism. got them central african genes. :manny:

im 5'11 155

and yeah im sick of weight gainers etc. once you stop its gone , so i said f it now, and embrace it like snoop dogg.

only time i ever really gain weight is when i go away n vacation to a all resort i always come back like 5 pounds heavier then it disssapears, the worse thing is when i gain weight it goes to my face so i got some fat ass dwayne wade face

skinny arms and skinny legs movement

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

1 month ain't sh!t b :heh: And gaining/losing weight is never linear. It will fluctuate. My first bulk I gained 30 solid pounds in 8 months. Yeah most of it was fat and water, but it was a lot of lean muscle too. Bulking up ain't some temporary ish that u can just do for 1 month and u good to go. It takes patience and really wanting that sh!t. U didn't really want it.