Skinny nikkas get in here

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
I'm 5'10 and 134. I was at 129 a month (or so) ago. I've never been more than 135, I would love to get to 150.:wow:

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
a co-worker told me to drink two scoops of Whey before bed at night to help me gain weight. So this is what i've been doing. Do you mess with Whey any?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
a co-worker told me to drink two scoops of Whey before bed at night to help me gain weight. So this is what i've been doing. Do you mess with Whey any?

i increased my food intake and
Amazon.com: Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 Weight Gain Drink Mix, Banana: Health & Personal Care

use that myfitnesspal app or the website to track your calories. it'll give u maintenance calories and calories u need to add however much u want to add per week. i kinda dirty bulked a bit so i gained a lil fat in the midsection. but all my lifts increased in the gym.

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
I'm def. going to start using that app.
Now for someone who is trying to gain muscle, do you think I should worry about lifting now? Or wait until I get my weight up some more? @Majestyx

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I'm def. going to start using that app.
Now for someone who is trying to gain muscle, do you think I should worry about lifting now? Or wait until I get my weight up some more? @Majestyx

lift now. if u just eat and not workout, shyt is just gonna be fat. and being skinny fat is trash. :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
Good good, cause that's what I've been doing. Just making sure im on the right track. Thanks for the insight my mans. :youngsabo:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I got up to 160lbs when I had. Ensure plus with every meal
But it's pricey
However it's lactose free and never made my belly feel bloated or pooh smelling like peanut butter like with these protein shakes plus im lazy and opening a can was easier than blending

The only thing I hate about being so skinny is I hate wearjng t-shirts cuz I got really skinny arms or shorts cjz I got skinny chicken legs but ah well

Sent from royalty using Tapatalk 4 beta

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Combine 250mL of 35% whipping cream and 500mL of 2% milk, shake for 10 seconds in a shaker and you have yourself an 1100 calorie weight gainer with an excellent nutrient profile for gaining weight.

Because of the ability to digest quickly, (increased if lactose free milk or cream is used) consuming 4-8 per day is easily achievable, amounting to 4400-8800 calories.

Not only is it cheap and readily available, the taste is :clap:

Isn't there lactose in whop cream

Fapoose

Banned
Daps
Reppin
vA
I got up to 160lbs when I had. Ensure plus with every meal
But it's pricey
However it's lactose free and never made my belly feel bloated or pooh smelling like peanut butter like with these protein shakes plus im lazy and opening a can was easier than blending

The only thing I hate about being so skinny is I hate wearjng t-shirts cuz I got really skinny arms or shorts cjz I got skinny chicken legs but ah well

I feel the same way breh.:wow:
But ever since I been taking this Whey and lifting people have been noticing my arms getting bigger. :obama:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6'2 180

still look skinny as shyt.. i got a big ass frame, wide ass shoulders its hard as fukk to fill it all up no homo :damn:

used to be 160 2 years ago. gained weight, mostly muscle but some fat. still look slim.

Ghost Like Swayze

Giving your girl private pottery classes :umad:
Daps
Reppin
AfterLife
Props to everyone contributing to this thread.

I'm 5'9 and currently 150 but i really wanna hit 170 by the end of the year. Gonna give the a couple of the recipes stated a try and will let everyone know how I get on in a month.

yo moms

drunk
Daps