Skinny nikkas get in here

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
Just read that yahoo article of Lolo Jones bulking on 9,000 calories.

If she can eat 9,000 calories a day, us skinny brehs can do 3,000... gotta push ourselves brehs

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
Firstly I gotta shout out to the Skull & Bones faction in this thread as I was once where you guys were/are....Time to put on some legit size brehs...winter is soon upon us i.e. perfect bulking season . Like i said, once upon a time I too was part of the 'Damn I'm too skinny and my metabolism is ferrari fast cant put no weight on' phenom. Lemme tell you that in most instances that is all myth.

3 & a half years ago I was 155lbs @ 6'1 looking all dangly & frail, In hindsight I really went from one end of the spectrum to the other i.e I used to be a fat kid then I ended extra skinny in my teens on some Yo Yo shyt. Thanks to this random elder breh back then (who asked me to spot him on a 3pps bench press) who was easily 200+ with a solid stature and dense bone structure, I revoked my bench and arms card & stopped fukking around T-shirt trainers (dudes who only be training body parts that look good in a T-shirt) types. I told him about my skinny woes & that I can't pile on the size even though I eat TONNES (or so i thought I was) he told me that all that hard gainer nonsense is bull crap & that in most cases we are simply over estimating our intake. Another tip he gave me was the fact that how easy it was to ingest largeamounts of calories.. particularly liquid calories as opposed to solids. He told me to go look up GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) & incorporate that into my diet coupled with a serious strength training program (I was lucky enough to train with him for about 6 months after that & we did compound cavemen style heavy lifting). In those 6 months I went from 155 to 182 ...thats about 4.5lb per month of slow steady MUSCLE gain. Heaviest I've been is 225lbs using this approach...So in a nutshell all you skinny folks tryna advance its all over now take GOMAD like a man (read the diet info in the link).:pachaha:

P.s: If you are going to do GOMAD..just make sure you are bustin ass in the gym otherwise you gonna end looking :flabbynsick:

To gain weight you must eat more than you're doing now. But if you're skinny and struggle to gain weight, you know that eating more can be hard. You may feel like throwing up every time you try to eat more.
Luckily there's an easy, fast & cheap way to gain weight naturally: GOMAD. Any "hard gainer" will gain weight drinking 1 US Gallon Of Milk A Day. This article will teach you how to gain weight with GOMAD.

Last edited:

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I told him about my skinny woes & that I can't pile on the size even though I eat TONNES (or so i thought I was) he told me that all that hard gainer nonsense is bull crap & that in most cases we are simply over estimating our intake.
Truth.

The same goes for people trying to lose weight. "I barely eat anything and do cardio and I still can't lose anything".

People don't know how to count calories.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
22lbs in 5mos

dymatize - gross. doesnt mix well, fukked mystomach up
on mass - decent taste, mixes aite, a littl ebit easier on the stomach
muscle juice - mixed well, taste good(kinda too sweet), didnt fukk my guts up

fukk all of them shyts now. i just make a mass gainer shake and drink twice a day. 2 scoops on whey, banana, strawberries, flax seed oil, almond milk, oats, coconut oil, peanute butter = 1400 calls, bout 80 grams of protein. trying to add another 20-30 then cut.

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
This app is nice and all..but I prefer Calorie Counter by fatsecret.

Reading through page 2 right now...and looking back at my diet diary..I see I haven't been having enough protein even though I usually have enough calories...

That being said, what are some good ways to increase my protein w/o these shakes and drinks? I'm trying to be kinda natural.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
This app is nice and all..but I prefer Calorie Counter by fatsecret.

Reading through page 2 right now...and looking back at my diet diary..I see I haven't been having enough protein even though I usually have enough calories...

That being said, what are some good ways to increase my protein w/o these shakes and drinks? I'm trying to be kinda natural.
Chicken milk & ground beef

If your grocery cart don't consist of these things your protein prolly ain't where it should be

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Firstly I gotta shout out to the Skull & Bones faction in this thread as I was once where you guys were/are....Time to put on some legit size brehs...winter is soon upon us i.e. perfect bulking season . Like i said, once upon a time I too was part of the 'Damn I'm too skinny and my metabolism is ferrari fast cant put no weight on' phenom. Lemme tell you that in most instances that is all myth.

3 & a half years ago I was 155lbs @ 6'1 looking all dangly & frail, In hindsight I really went from one end of the spectrum to the other i.e I used to be a fat kid then I ended extra skinny in my teens on some Yo Yo shyt. Thanks to this random elder breh back then (who asked me to spot him on a 3pps bench press) who was easily 200+ with a solid stature and dense bone structure, I revoked my bench and arms card & stopped fukking around T-shirt trainers (dudes who only be training body parts that look good in a T-shirt) types. I told him about my skinny woes & that I can't pile on the size even though I eat TONNES (or so i thought I was) he told me that all that hard gainer nonsense is bull crap & that in most cases we are simply over estimating our intake. Another tip he gave me was the fact that how easy it was to ingest largeamounts of calories.. particularly liquid calories as opposed to solids. He told me to go look up GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) & incorporate that into my diet coupled with a serious strength training program (I was lucky enough to train with him for about 6 months after that & we did compound cavemen style heavy lifting). In those 6 months I went from 155 to 182 ...thats about 4.5lb per month of slow steady MUSCLE gain. Heaviest I've been is 225lbs using this approach...So in a nutshell all you skinny folks tryna advance its all over now take GOMAD like a man (read the diet info in the link).:pachaha:

P.s: If you are going to do GOMAD..just make sure you are bustin ass in the gym otherwise you gonna end looking :flabbynsick:

if your not lactose free it must be easy

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
22lbs in 5mos

dymatize - gross. doesnt mix well, fukked mystomach up
on mass - decent taste, mixes aite, a littl ebit easier on the stomach
muscle juice - mixed well, taste good(kinda too sweet), didnt fukk my guts up

fukk all of them shyts now. i just make a mass gainer shake and drink twice a day. 2 scoops on whey, banana, strawberries, flax seed oil, almond milk, oats, coconut oil, peanute butter = 1400 calls, bout 80 grams of protein. trying to add another 20-30 then cut.

what whey you using?:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i tried this and after awhile my poop was turning yellowish
Scust

It is from the fat in cream that does that.

Anyways if anyone is still interested I got 70% whipping cream powder that you can easily consume a pound worth of calories in only a 500ml serving.