Skinny nikkas get in here

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
im 6'3 205 now was at 215 this jan. before i regularly started doing p90x and now ive switched to bodylastics. im taking like 2700 cal a day n have gone thru two 5lb dymatize whey/casein protein...getting up to 215-220 is taking stupid long...what else should i do to get my weight up without the fat

You probably need more calories. When I was 175 I consumed around 2700 calories a day and gained about a pound a week. I am 5'10.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
im 6'3 205 now was at 215 this jan. before i regularly started doing p90x and now ive switched to bodylastics. im taking like 2700 cal a day n have gone thru two 5lb dymatize whey/casein protein...getting up to 215-220 is taking stupid long...what else should i do to get my weight up without the fat
You are trying to gain weight by doing intense cardio :lupe:

polosounds

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the bodylastics program im on is the chiseled where there is no cardio but you can opt to do it like once a week. if i do the cardio its a 10 min hiit routine they have. But i am thinking about getting a mass gainer. checking on the my fitness app it says i need 3110 cal a day to reach my weight goal.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Protein shake in the morning and at night. You should atleast be getting 200-220g of protein and 3000 of good protein. Limit that cardio...that'll burn your calories. Patience and lift. :whoo:
how do you stay in shape stamina wise without the cardio?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You can't get bigger cuz you don't eat more

You try to eat more but it's a hassle

Alot of nikkas know about this app but don't sleep on my fitness pal for gaining weight

Pick your desired weight & the rate at which you wanna reach it,

Then it determines how many calories you need every day

& the number of calories you got left is a big green number you just want to get rid of..

So it sorta becomes like a game.

Feast my brothers :eat:

how does this work, the cal # they give you, is that what you need per day total, or do you add that on top of what your consuming a day already?

6'-0" hovering around 145-147 give or take, highest i've ever weighed was 151 (few months ago). Mid 2005-2006 I was in the 130's (wisdom teeth taken out, couldn't eat solids for 2 weeks, lost 10 lbs, never recovered :to:)before i started trying to work out a few years later, got my body to adjust to the 140's, cant get over the hump though, also if i even miss a meal i lose weight immediately and can feel it happening :to:

body fat is around 2%..i've always been cut and defined like a boxer, just no mass to go with it, help me breh

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
what have you been doing? put us on breh :lupe:
weight gainers i've tried, muscle juice 2544, dymatize ultimate mass and on serious mass.

dymatize taste like shyt, didnt mix well, and fukked my stomach up twice. muscle juice i liked the best dude to taste and mixability. ON is alright, i just started it. i only use them things to add 600-800 extra cals a day. wild/brown rice, brocoli, oatmeal, peanutbutter, eggs, cheese, yougurt, cottage cheese, fish, and some kale are my staple foods through out the week. as far as lifting, i do strong lifts 5x5, but slightly modified, since i snapped my shoulder up. i'm not trying to get all swole up like most nikkas on here. i figure a 155-165 @ 12% is cool, if i can get sub 10% at that weight and it not be some crazy shyt then i can fukk wit it. but i'm not trying to look like i play football.

im bout to just start makign my own shakes, i feel like them weight gainers got weird shyt init that fukk up ya digestive tract

edit: i dont 'love' eating, which is my main reason for fukkin wit gainers and why i aint trying to get too big, cuz once i get to the size i want, i wanna maintain it using actual food vs a bunch of shakes if that shyt makes any sense

Last edited:

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If yall wan't I have a source for 70% dry whipping cream powder that has 7 calories per ml. So a single shake of 500ml is equal to 3500cal.