Skinny nikkas get in here

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Scust

It is from the fat in cream that does that.

Anyways if anyone is still interested I got 70% whipping cream powder that you can easily consume a pound worth of calories in only a 500ml serving.

so its normal? :lupe:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm currently in the same position u once were....I've been making too many excuses

I'm just gonna start this now ...I'm 22 years old ... 5"6 and skinny as fukk....tired of getting the surprised look and annoying assumption that I'm in high school or some shyt...havin people look down on me ....not knowing I have graduated from the first part of my college journey already(community)

@His Excellence Reincar....so try Lactaid...that's what I'm gonna do..

Total calories and protein wise its about the same as whole milk...biggest flaw is that lactaidcan be $7 at the most....and 30 days that is about over 200 dollars....but I've spent morethan that in a month on bullshyt...andsince I currently have a job and a paycheck to get....I don't mind spending 49 dollars a week for something that can help me health wise

Firstly I gotta shout out to the Skull & Bones faction in this thread as I was once where you guys were/are....Time to put on some legit size brehs...winter is soon upon us i.e. perfect bulking season . Like i said, once upon a time I too was part of the 'Damn I'm too skinny and my metabolism is ferrari fast cant put no weight on' phenom. Lemme tell you that in most instances that is all myth.

3 & a half years ago I was 155lbs @ 6'1 looking all dangly & frail, In hindsight I really went from one end of the spectrum to the other i.e I used to be a fat kid then I ended extra skinny in my teens on some Yo Yo shyt. Thanks to this random elder breh back then (who asked me to spot him on a 3pps bench press) who was easily 200+ with a solid stature and dense bone structure, I revoked my bench and arms card & stopped fukking around T-shirt trainers (dudes who only be training body parts that look good in a T-shirt) types. I told him about my skinny woes & that I can't pile on the size even though I eat TONNES (or so i thought I was) he told me that all that hard gainer nonsense is bull crap & that in most cases we are simply over estimating our intake. Another tip he gave me was the fact that how easy it was to ingest largeamounts of calories.. particularly liquid calories as opposed to solids. He told me to go look up GOMAD (Gallon Of Milk A Day) & incorporate that into my diet coupled with a serious strength training program (I was lucky enough to train with him for about 6 months after that & we did compound cavemen style heavy lifting). In those 6 months I went from 155 to 182 ...thats about 4.5lb per month of slow steady MUSCLE gain. Heaviest I've been is 225lbs using this approach...So in a nutshell all you skinny folks tryna advance its all over now take GOMAD like a man (read the diet info in the link).:pachaha:

P.s: If you are going to do GOMAD..just make sure you are bustin ass in the gym otherwise you gonna end looking :flabbynsick:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I'm currently in the same position u once were....I've been making too many excuses

I'm just gonna start this now ...I'm 22 years old ... 5"6 and skinny as fukk....tired of getting the surprised look and annoying assumption that I'm in high school or some shyt...havin people look down on me ....not knowing I have graduated from the first part of my college journey already(community)

@His Excellence Reincar....so try Lactaid...that's what I'm gonna do..

Total calories and protein wise its about the same as whole milk...biggest flaw is that lactaidcan be $7 at the most....and 30 days that is about over 200 dollars....but I've spent morethan that in a month on bullshyt...andsince I currently have a job and a paycheck to get....I don't mind spending 49 dollars a week for something that can help me health wise

Bro there are waaay cheaper methods to bulk than that shyt....go get some eggs.

Invisible Man

The Real Huey
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Protein shake in the morning and at night. You should atleast be getting 200-220g of protein and 3000 of good protein. Limit that cardio...that'll burn your calories. Patience and lift. :whoo:
Thanks, I plan to buy a bunch, but where can I get protein shakes?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bro there are waaay cheaper methods to bulk than that shyt....go get some eggs.

Jesus :snoop: u still don't get it do u? The gomad thing is mainly recommended for the really skinny hardgainers for the simple reason of liquids providing an alternate source of calories....

A carton of eggs goes back to the same thing doesn't it? Along with the whole carton of eggs not even being close to what u would get drinking a gallon of milk...and remember u would not chug it all at once...you would drink it periodically...

I plan on givin $ to one or two different people...in addition to rotating the stores I ge tit from so I'm not looked at as some psycho buying milk everyday :troll:

I'm also hoping at some point during that time it will be on sale for a while...

I know what ur saying about "cheaper" methods but remember u can't just do this once a week and be inconsistent....

Yeah nutriment is "cheaper" and "technically" has more calories....360 compared to 160 in the lactaid milk....

But remember the differnce :birdman: those 360 calories in the nutriment is in an entire whole can and u would gave to buy more than 6 of those to equal to the TOTAL calories for the lactaid....because the 160 calories is just for 1 cup of lactaid...in an entire gallon...

Trust me I did the calculating with all of this....

Now when I have more money down the line there is obviously better sources....hence why all these dudes who were skinny as fukk when growing up(like Nas) get more brolic...don't just say steroids....but it goes to show u obviously with getting more $ they finally had a way to feed their muscles...

But for now I gotta go GOMAD and spend a year in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber and listen to Vegeta speeches

Kal El

All Star
Daps
Reppin
USA
I wouldn't recommend GOMAD unless you're an extreme ecto

Otherwise be ready to put on a lot of fat

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Consuming fats/oils does not make a person fat. All fats are used as a first source of energy within the body, lipase enzymes breaks down fat to consumable energy. That which is not being used circulates within the blood until a time it is needed.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just read that yahoo article of Lolo Jones bulking on 9,000 calories.

If she can eat 9,000 calories a day, us skinny brehs can do 3,000... gotta push ourselves brehs

I'm sorry but I call :duck:on that one.

There's no way anybody can consistently eat 9000 calories a day, I'm pretty sure she's exaggerating. A lot. That's literally just more than you can eat. I'd guess she's taking in closer to 3500-4000 cals at most.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I'm sorry but I call :duck:on that one.

There's no way anybody can consistently eat 9000 calories a day, I'm pretty sure she's exaggerating. A lot. That's literally just more than you can eat. I'd guess she's taking in closer to 3500-4000 cals at most.
Those olive oil shooters:banderas:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i just say embrace it brehs
:blessed:

done with all them nasty protein shakes that bloat me or give me farts,