Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The momification of skateboard culture in the last five years has been one of corniest things of my life. Steezy front blunt though.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
i would have beat that bytch to a coma

ibsCzQywkV6Ydz.gif

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
well this chick was completely in the wrong some of y'alls rushing to shyt on females every chance you get act grows tiresome
that said skater dude handled that pretty damn well

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So many men ready to retaliate and crack the woman's head with a skate board is sickening and pathetic. No wonder men are the most emotional, sensitive and violent. Ready go hard over nothing rather than take responsibility and resolve the situation like "MEN" should. Ol woman beatin asses. smh

Are you serious? So the woman gets ZERO blame in this situation? :mindblown:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I can feel the anger and emotion through my monitor from some of you nikkas lol. The fukk is all the anger about man? Ya'll nikkas get p*ssy breh?

Odyssey

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hmmm...it is a skate park..but its a public ..it was an accident...but the skater was looking down the whole time while he was skating at a public place...he should have been watching where he was going....if any of you clowns had kids you would punch is ass also..

I bet he dont skate looking down anymore...:lol:

lol @ this thread. Especially lol @ no bammer turning this into a social justice crusade.

You can't "look up" when you are doing a nollie frontside flip you fukking cocksuckers.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand why she did what she did
guy should've been aware of his surroundings before he hops on the board
she look like she was dyking to me, a new chick who mother was on that tough shyt, she had nice hands too, but got into at a bar with some MMA dude
and he beat her ass from pillar in post, she calling me cuz she in the hospital
I'm against violence against women, but if she hit me like that, I might have just came with a spinning back fist on reaction alone
either way if anybody is coming towards you in anger don't stand there and let them hit you

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
So many men ready to retaliate and crack the woman's head with a skate board is sickening and pathetic. No wonder men are the most emotional, sensitive and violent. Ready go hard over nothing rather than take responsibility and resolve the situation like "MEN" should. Ol woman beatin asses. smh

:mindblown: Can u nikkaz hold the woman accountable at all?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
lol @ this thread. Especially lol @ no bammer turning this into a social justice crusade.

You can't "look up" when you are doing a nollie frontside flip you fukking cocksuckers.
Kind of cac shyt is this. nikkas don't speak skateboarder language.