Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's not like the kid was just standing in one spot either.

pretty sure the area in which he was trying to skate was clear then the kid ran in his way and they collided. he was clearly looking down at his feet to get setup for his nollie fs flip (not sure what his stance is so im just going by regular).

it was an accident. he was clealry apologetic and the mother reacted poorly.

yes it was an accident, I'm just saying in that open area and if he would've looked directly ahead he would've sent kid running around
up ahead and would've been aware

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
its not like the kid teleported right in front of him out of thin air, if he was aware what was around when he got on the skateboard
he wouldn't have ran into him

Yeah and if his Mother was being responsible then that video doesn't happen.

Why are you so adamant on giving this chick a pass for her negligence?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
yes it was an accident, I'm just saying in that open area and if he would've looked directly ahead he would've sent kid running around
up ahead and would've been aware

but he really only took his eyes off for a split second to look down at his foot placement because he was getting ready to do a trick. the kid was literally runing into him. it's not like the kid was just sitting down in 1 spot.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he could have did an allie over him

:heh:

Of course I hold the woman responsible, but I don't agree with the popular solution to her reaction, bc that's what you all
are discussing is it not, how to respond to her attack?! The incident was clearly an accident and the woman was clearly upset, but the issue is the guy knocked a child down while skating and was attacked by the mother. The guy responded right. His concern was for the child. The mother didn't respond at all, she reacted, otherwise she would have seen the man's concern for the well-being of her child and approached him differently. From what I'm reading, if this had happened to the majority of men in here, ya'll would have just reacted to her reaction and nothing would have been resolved. I would have had more respect for the guy who said I would have just restrained her, apologized for the incident and told her I'd press charges if she didnt calm the fk down. Cracking her head with a skateboard and all this other unnecessary excessive force is just emotional, sensitive and violent for no reason.

I ain't sayin he should have hit her with no damn skateboard, all im saying is ppl need to learn to keep they hands to they self. And im 100% sure she saw him trying to see if the kid was ok, instead of seeing what happened she just walked up and cracked this nikka for no reason! The kid aint gonna die from getting knocked the hell down

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
:heh:

I ain't sayin he should have hit her with no damn skateboard, all im saying is ppl need to learn to keep they hands to they self. And im 100% sure she saw him trying to see if the kid was ok, instead of seeing what happened she just walked up and cracked this nikka for no reason! The kid aint gonna die from getting knocked the hell down

Luckily the kid wasn't severely hurt, but the skater had an obligation to consider the well being of the many pedestrians walking all around him. And I agree that the mother overreacted, but her reaction wasn't deep enough to invoke WW3. It's just upsetting to read that a mans first response to controlling a woman's behavior is to hit or severly hurt her.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luckily the kid wasn't severely hurt, but the skater had an obligation to consider the well being of the many pedestrians walking all around him. And I agree that the mother overreacted, but her reaction wasn't deep enough to invoke WW3. It's just upsetting to read that a mans first response to controlling a woman's behavior is to hit or severly hurt her.

It's even more upsetting that instead of worrying about her kid and if he'll be ok she's worried about taking out her anger and violence on ol' buddy. It's all good tho agree to disagree :cheers:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

You punch a man like man, you get punched back like a man. Period. You broads need to learn your limits. Males learn their limits at a young age by not attacking boys bigger than them cause they there are consequences. Women assume they can do whatever the fukk they wanna do and use yalls vaginas as diplomatic immunity. Nah. I hope that dude washed that bytch clean after the video cut

soundking10

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
In Motion
The only reason she punched his ass is because he retreated on sight. Had he planted his feet and looked her in the eye it probably would have been a different outcome. At the very least she would have thought about it before she dropped him. His body language screamed 'go ahead chica, do as you please.'

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
The only reason she punched his ass is because he retreated on sight. Had he planted his feet and looked her in the eye it probably would have been a different outcome. At the very least she would have thought about it before she dropped him. His body language screamed 'go ahead chica, do as you please.'

Exactly what I was going to say. Him backing up was not the move....if he was caught off guard I understand, but he should have gained his composure and restrained her.