Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Some of ya'll seem to have gotten your ass beat by a woman or bullied by one growing up.
Yea, I clearly think that's the case for all the cats in here defending this chic.

She probably didnt even see what happened and just heard her son crying. The fact that she immediately went to confront dude instead of checking on little man to see if he was actually hurt or just scared, says it all. She neglected her son all the way around. It wasn't the skater's or little man's fault, it was his mom's fault.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That woman is lucky she didn't get killed. Here is Texas, almost every other person carries a handgun or at least a license to do so. Back when I lived in Detroit, it's no telling what people had on them because up there, anything goes. She ran over there clearly looking for fight. She didn't glance twice at her son before confronting the guy and trying to act tough. Punching him accomplishes nothing. She should have been more concerned about her child's injuries if he even had any. One day, she will square off with the wrong person and she will finally meet her match.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
total overreaction by the mom. the kid was crying more out of shock than any pain. The impact was nothing damaging the kid didn't even fall on his head it was his shoulders

why is that kid running around by himself

don't know enough about the park to know if the guy was allowed to skate there but it was clearly unintentional. I wish the guy would have kept filming

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny::manny: If this happened to me as a youngin, my father would look to see if I was ok, tell me to stop crying and tell the skater sternly to look where he is going. Accidents happen and as long as the kid is ok, there is no need to resort to violence.

Kid-Wave

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as accidental as that was...did no one see the little kid running around? lol, he ran right into dudes nutsack. It's not like the skater just drove into him or anything

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Skate parks are not built like that....they are built like this

san_diego_skateparks_hollandia_san_marcos.jpg

san_diego_skateparks_carmel_valley.jpg

not all skateparks look like that.

nowadays you have skateparks designed to look like business plazas.

hollenbeck-5w.jpg
hollenbeck-5w.jpg

on slap they said it is in fact a skatepark.

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
it was a birthday party i think? so mom was probably dealing with bunch of kids at their lil spot and lost track of her son who wanted to learn how to skateboard

the punch was too much though

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
if the mother didnt let her baby run around unsupervised this wouldnt have happened. this is the mothers fault

she should feel lucky her kid crossed paths with a skater rather than a kidnapper

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
The skater knocked the child over accidentally.
The mom should not have hit the skater.
The skater should pay for the child's medical bills. (Kid was slammed on his head/neck. On concrete/cement.)
The next step was to call cops and paramedics, not hit sk8r boi.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
niccas in here acting like its open season to run over lil kids.....:russ:

It was an accident bruh. Dude didn't mean to run into that kid. Questiono if a father and son were in this exact position and a female skater crashed into alittle boy, would it be acceptable for the father in this case to swing on the woman that crashed into his some :ld:

Pease be honest