Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I see what you did there, but gotta understand that the law plays into that for many reason, but the main one is a man strength vs a woman's strength.

its not even a society issue, its nature.

Women are just given that natural advantage :manny:

What a jaded perspective :snoop: woemn shouldn't be given any atvantage. That's the problem with some of y'all nyggaz givin free passes to hit dudes

Last edited:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
usually i would be down for a dude retaliating after gettin punched in the face by a woman but i wouldve felt bad about hitting the kid on his bday and just took the L. he wasnt watching where he was going either.

:snoop: so u are ok with takin face punches from people huh?

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
It was an accident bruh. Dude didn't mean to run into that kid. Questiono if a father and son were in this exact position and a female skater crashed into alittle boy, would it be acceptable for the father in this case to swing on the woman that crashed into his some :ld:

Pease be honest
you can curse the bytch out...maybe even grab her shoulder aggressively

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
So many men ready to retaliate and crack the woman's head with a skate board is sickening and pathetic. No wonder men are the most emotional, sensitive and violent. Ready go hard over nothing rather than take responsibility and resolve the situation like "MEN" should. Ol woman beatin asses. smh

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So u think its cool for women to hit men :comeon: My mama ain't dumb and ratched and wouldn't have hit a grown man

As Sean Connery once said, ain't nothing wrong with giving a bytch a nice hard back hand across the face...err or something like that

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many men ready to retaliate and crack the woman's head with a skate board is sickening and pathetic. No wonder men are the most emotional, sensitive and violent. Ready go hard over nothing rather than take responsibility and resolve the situation like "MEN" should. Ol woman beatin asses. smh

I have no problem with her yelling at him for not watching where he was going for that split second (which was a terrible stroke of luck) i don't even mind her pushing him as forcefully as she did, but the second you punch a dude in the face all bets are off. I'm not dumb enough to steal off on a professional UFC fighter, a woman shouldn't be dumb enough to swing on someone who could fukk her up so easily :manny:

Also i wouldn't condone hitting her with the skateboard lmao cause you can easily fukk someone up real bad with that

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It was an accident, so I can't blame the guy. He probably should've been more careful, but it happens.

I can understand why she's angry, but the punch was unwarranted, especially since it took her twenty seconds to stroll over there and didn't even bother to check on her child. The guy and the other woman seemed to care more about the kid than she did.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
So this dumb slut lets her son diddy bop onto a boardwalk, he gets hurt a little and starts crying but is clearly fine, she decides to punch the nikka who hit her son by accident, and looks apologetic, instead of punching herself out and reporting her birdbrain ass to the CPS to get her son into a good home. What a bytch.