Skater knocks down kid; kid's mom steps in and punches him

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
So many men ready to retaliate and crack the woman's head with a skate board is sickening and pathetic. No wonder men are the most emotional, sensitive and violent. Ready go hard over nothing rather than take responsibility and resolve the situation like "MEN" should. Ol woman beatin asses. smh

>Woman punches man in video
>Men are emotional, sensitive and violent

:skip:

Schwarzkopf

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she may throw a good punch, but her sons a little p*ssy. get up you little bytch stop crying, i bet she hits her son the same as that skater.

this here is a prime example of a woman knowing she can hit a man with no consequences, sometimes when people step out of line you gotta put em back in.

lady should spend less time getting aggressive and more time teaching her son not to run around all retarded. like if little homie ran into a pool and drowned she'd be beating up the pool, you drowned my son, on his BIRTHDAY, you didn't SEE HIM? *punches the water*

fukk this hoe

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
I have no problem with her yelling at him for not watching where he was going for that split second (which was a terrible stroke of luck) i don't even mind her pushing him as forcefully as she did, but the second you punch a dude in the face all bets are off. I'm not dumb enough to steal off on a professional UFC fighter, a woman shouldn't be dumb enough to swing on someone who could fukk her up so easily :manny:

Also i wouldn't condone hitting her with the skateboard lmao cause you can easily fukk someone up real bad with that

Are you serious? So the woman gets ZERO blame in this situation? :mindblown:

:mindblown: Can u nikkaz hold the woman accountable at all?

>Woman punches man in video
>Men are emotional, sensitive and violent

:skip:

Of course I hold the woman responsible, but I don't agree with the popular solution to her reaction, bc that's what you all
are discussing is it not, how to respond to her attack?! The incident was clearly an accident and the woman was clearly upset, but the issue is the guy knocked a child down while skating and was attacked by the mother. The guy responded right. His concern was for the child. The mother didn't respond at all, she reacted, otherwise she would have seen the man's concern for the well-being of her child and approached him differently. From what I'm reading, if this had happened to the majority of men in here, ya'll would have just reacted to her reaction and nothing would have been resolved. I would have had more respect for the guy who said I would have just restrained her, apologized for the incident and told her I'd press charges if she didnt calm the fk down. Cracking her head with a skateboard and all this other unnecessary excessive force is just emotional, sensitive and violent for no reason.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand her anger but it was an accident, she should not have hit him, lecture him then accept his apologies or don't,but keep your hands to yourself.

Anyway why was the kid running around unattended in a Skate park?

Last edited:
Daps
i fukked a little kid up skiing once.

it was early in the morning and nobody was really on the mountain yet.
i was going down a trail that snaked like a bunch of sharp turns one after the other so you can't see around any corners.
i saw some dude on the outside of the trail looking down hill so i took the inside of the turn real sharp...then i see a little kid about 4 years old walking up the hill and i could not avoid hitting him.
so i dropped and skidded toward the kid going like 25 mph and took his legs out.

little man went head over heels above me and i saw him land as i looked back and up the hill with a cloud of snow between us.
when i stopped i took off my skis and ran up the hill to see what was really good.
i asked the dude if the kid was ok and he was like "what the fukk are you doing? you could have killed my kid!"
i said "i couldn't see him till i got around the corner and it was too late for me to do anything, he shouldn't have been walking up around a turn."

then i put my skis back on and kept it moving...
This thread isn't about you

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I understand why she did what she did
guy should've been aware of his surroundings before he hops on the board

Yup, he should have been more concerned with watching the kid. He's more responsible for the child's safety then the Mother.

I mean really, what was he thinking skating around doing tricks at a SKATE PARK?

Doesn't he realize there's a child running around without a Mother in sight?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I watched the video, read a couple of posts after and just have one question. What the fukk could you nikkas have possibly talked about to get over 200 posts deep off of that video?:dahell:
Hating women, wanting to be able to fight women, blah blah. The anger was real lol.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, he should have been more concerned with watching the kid. He's more responsible for the child's safety then the Mother.

I mean really, what was he thinking skating around doing tricks at a SKATE PARK?

Doesn't he realize there's a child running around without a Mother in sight?

its not like the kid teleported right in front of him out of thin air, if he was aware what was around when he got on the skateboard
he wouldn't have ran into him

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
its not like the kid teleported right in front of him out of thin air, if he was aware what was around when he got on the skateboard
he wouldn't have ran into him

it's not like the kid was just standing in one spot either.

pretty sure the area in which he was trying to skate was clear then the kid ran in his way and they collided. he was clearly looking down at his feet to get setup for his nollie fs flip (not sure what his stance is so im just going by regular).

it was an accident. he was clealry apologetic and the mother reacted poorly.