Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually don't think his career is dead ( assuming he doesn't have to spend considerable time in witness protection), Casanova said it on the breakfast club but most consumers don't really care if someone is actually a gangster or not. Method acting is more important to a rappers career than actually having stripes is.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I actually don't think his career is dead ( assuming he doesn't have to spend considerable time in witness protection), Casanova said it on the breakfast club but most consumers don't really care if someone is actually a gangster or not. Method acting is more important to a rappers career than actually having stripes is.

Of course most rappers really aren't about that life, and most fans don't care. But I think it's different with 6ix9ine because pretty much all of his music is about street life and his trolling revolved around how "gangster" he is. Of course he will still have fans, but I doubt he would be able to maintain the same level of popularity.

I doubt he will even be able to make new music, unless he records it from his own house. I do assume that he will have to spend a lot of time in witness protection.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agent 69 was a plant for the feds lmao, they been investiagting them since 2012 and 69 was a way to infiltrate the gang and incriminate them
all the stuff they are going down for is stuff they did because of 69 lmao, without 69 they would still be nowhere as far as bringing the gang down
he gonna get all those tats remove and live a normal life, he didn't even get his money met for the songs he put out, so he got some more millions coming, he gonna be straight
those dumb c00ns took the L of the century letting this cac ride them like this

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
2019 is a banner year for responding to news stories before knowing all the details. Until I see an official announcement I'm not reacting to this. The details of the case suggest that he's gonna get SOME time. We'll see...

If he doesn't get time he might end up in witness protection. Which means no music.

If he's not in witness protection? Music. And will people care that he snitched? I seriously doubt it. Will he be talking as much shyt without gang backing? No. But then again would any rappers physically attack him, not knowing whether he's still snitching? Prob not.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
2019 is a banner year for responding to news stories before knowing all the details. Until I see an official announcement I'm not reacting to this. The details of the case suggest that he's gonna get SOME time. We'll see...

If he doesn't get time he might end up in witness protection. Which means no music.

If he's not in witness protection? Music. And will people care that he snitched? I seriously doubt it. Will he be talking as much shyt without gang backing? No. But then again would any rappers physically attack him, not knowing whether he's still snitching? Prob not.

I don't see why he wouldn't be in witness protection. I know he loves attention, but I don't see the feds just letting him live in Brooklyn as if nothing ever happened. There are probably dudes out there who would kill him on sight

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why he wouldn't be in witness protection. I know he loves attention, but I don't see the feds just letting him live in Brooklyn as if nothing ever happened. There are probably dudes out there who would kill him on sight
He’ll move to Cali, he’ll get killed in ny