Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hope he can still make music his music bumps.

He might have to become a reggaeton artist after this though and move to PR.

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
I know everyone here wants to shyt on him specifically but his WHOLE TEAM deserves an L.

For a supposed bytch, he got the upperhand on some “real gangsters” in their world. How you boss around a slave and then put him in position to take you all out. Kidnap a 120 lb “man” and then let him escape. He prolly woulda died that night but its obviously amateur hour over there.

They shoulda insilated him from all of this. And shotti way too old to move th way he did. I know 69 the face but all those dudes should be ashamed (hinselr included) for giving this kid the keys to lock them up forever.

Hell play the victim and his media team will take advantage of these sickening times.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
69 snitched on kooda

Kooda snitched on shotti

Kooda got bail
he's out on bail postings ig videos in new york. If he snitched he would be in witness protection not on the street where you can get killed. This ain't some detective movie he ain't a undercover. Unless you got receipt's either way.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
If Sammy can walk the KONY can walk :yeshrug:

The difference between Sammy, Alpo and 69 is that they were actual killas who were street certified so they instilled fear for generations.

This dude wasn’t :
video-236218.jpg