Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea it's people snitching on him. Alot of people snitching on him to make sure he don't come home. He was the mastermind of a crime organization. Him snitching is going to change his life sentence to a 20 year sentence. He got 9 convictions including attempted murder, selling a kilo, robbery, gun charge, head of gang, etc.... He was facing life. Him snitching knocked his sentence down to 20 years. Not to mention the people that's snitching on him. He's done it's over for him. He agreed to a 20 year plea deal.
His name was taken off the indictment

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Trippie
Kodak
Casanova he instigated like a mufukka but you might be right

Man jit literally disrespected so many people I legit forgot half of them
Trippie started the beef with 69, trippie starting the beef is why 69 blew up, matter fact i'd say trippie starts more beefs than any other new rappers i can think of

you right about Kodak, kodak made a comment that wasnt exactly against 69 and 69 went all the way with it
Cas started that beef, 69 even dmed him before the beef to see if there was a problem and Cas didnt respond and instead just let him think there was, after that 69's guys started applying pressure

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
fukk him :manny:

Never was a fan. Never heard Gummo all the way, just snippets and he sounded like a wanna DMX mixed with Onyx. Except not Black while saying nikka.

Only heard his verse on the Nicki song. Glad he's gone. :camby:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
giphy.gif

does this mean we gotta endure more of his shytty music? or is he gonna get wacked for snitchin?

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
giphy.gif

does this mean we gotta endure more of his shytty music? or is he gonna get wacked for snitchin?

I don't think he can make more music, I'm guessing part of his deal is that he goes into Witness Protection and remains low profile. What would he even make music about at this point? Christian rap?

I don't think he's gonna get popped unless he does some dumb shyt like walk around Brooklyn (which I wouldn't be surprised if he did).

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
How do you confess to ordering a shooting in the middle of tourist ass Manhattan and get no time? The government has to tweak some of these rat deals, these dudes be getting off way too good for snitching

I mean, his life as it was before is still over (being rich, famous, and somewhat respected) but I agree. Ordering a hit is still attempted murder and he's gonna do no time for it.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
So this fukking mexicac rat connects with a gang of Brothers, then tosses them in jail, whilst he walks and he STILL got these fukking lames showing him support and saying "Damn, he's just a kid" :dry:

Toss this bytch in jail for the rest of his fukking life :yes:

He'll easily live a regular life once he removes them temporary tatts and cuts and dyes his hair :dry:

Yall think he looked like that on the regular? :palm: