Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
The coli is a site made for unrealistic people.

Of course their going to still blast his music!

:stopitslime:

Y’all need to understand that average person does not give two shyts about this

:russ:

And since hip hop is universal I’m sure the whiteboys and Spanish kids will give him all the attention he needs.

Idk dude, I'm not unrealistic but his whole catalog is obsolete to me now. It was exclusively street shyt, and now he's the biggest rat in hip hop history

"Police pull up on you I don't know what happened, police pull up on you you gon get to yappin" :mjpls:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
So this fukking mexicac rat connects with a gang of Brothers, then tosses them in jail, whilst he walks and he STILL got these fukking lames showing him support and saying "Damn, he's just a kid" :dry:

Toss this bytch in jail for the rest of his fukking life :yes:

He'll easily live a regular life once he removes them temporary tatts and cuts and dyes his hair :dry:

Yall think he looked like that on the regular? :palm:

Some people here swore he was for the culture, then within a year of getting famous he sends snitches on 10 black men, including Kooda B who never did anything wrong to him.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Idk dude, I'm not unrealistic but his whole catalog is obsolete to me now. It was exclusively street shyt, and now he's the biggest rat in hip hop history

"Police pull up on you I don't know what happened, police pull up on you you gon get to yappin" :mjpls:

It will be interesting to see how the hip hop artist take it but as far as the fans go. I don’t think that will change as much.

They will still blast and dance to his music like nothing ever happened.

It’s 2019 not 1985

:yeshrug:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Some people here swore he was for the culture, then within a year of getting famous he sends snitches on 10 black men, including Kooda B who never did anything wrong to him.

The Kooda B thing was painful to watch. I was rooting for the brother also smh.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
It will be interesting to see how the hip hop artist take it but as far as the fans go. I don’t think that will change as much.

They will still blast and dance to his music like nothing ever happened.

It’s 2019 not 1985

:yeshrug:

He'll still have stans of course, but he's definitely gonna lose a lot of casual listeners. Nobody at my job bumps his shyt anymore.

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Acceptance from black musicians and listeners is an important part of remaining culturally relevant in hip hop in my opinion. I doubt 6ix9ine would be able to stay relevant just by making music for his Mexican fans.