Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I mean, his life as it was before is still over (being rich, famous, and somewhat respected) but I agree. Ordering a hit is still attempted murder and he's gonna do no time for it.
Alpo killed bout 20 nikkas and got out of prison.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Everybody not named shotti will plead guilty, there will be only one trial and after shotti is found guilty then 69 is out after that. That’s essentially what’s going to happen.

:manny:
Nah I think Ro Murder takes it to trial unless he decides to tell on someone. He just came home after doing 10 years. If he pleads guilty he’s pretty much done for.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah I think Ro Murder takes it to trial unless he decides to tell on someone. He just came home after doing 10 years. If he pleads guilty he’s pretty much done for.
If he doesn’t make a deal he’s never seeing the light of day. They want shotti, not him

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's out on bail postings ig videos in new york. If he snitched he would be in witness protection not on the street where you can get killed. This ain't some detective movie he ain't a undercover. Unless you got receipt's either way.
So u think the feds let him get bail because he’s good at dancing? Think about it man, he fired a shot at chief. They let him get bail for a reason

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The difference between Sammy, Alpo and 69 is that they were actual killas who were street certified so they instilled fear for generations.

This dude wasn’t :
video-236218.jpg
Point stands. If they can be free after murdering mad people. 69 can be free after his idiotic proposition

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I actually don't think his career is dead ( assuming he doesn't have to spend considerable time in witness protection), Casanova said it on the breakfast club but most consumers don't really care if someone is actually a gangster or not. Method acting is more important to a rappers career than actually having stripes is.
I think his career will be over not because he won’t have fans but because he won’t be able to do shows. His booking agent did an interview when he got arrested and she was talking about how it was hard as fukk for them to find venues willing to book him. And he burned that bridge by skipping out on the tour and putting her and a bunch of promoters $900k in the hole. So not only that but now he’s a “snitch” which makes things even worse because you’re going to have some high ass security costs with him. And that’s if the city will allow him to perform in their first, for example I doubt he’ll ever be able to perform in NYC again, at least not for a longtime. For example Troy Ave is banned from performing in New York and Chief Keef is banned from performing in Chicago (or was I think they have a new mayor so idk).

Then I thought he could go overseas but they’ve got some pretty restrictive policies with letting felons. So U.K, Australia, and Canada are probably no bueno.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is misleading to say the least. He won't even be sentenced for years, most likely, as the proceedings against 93 go through the lengthy federal process. It is only at sentencing where prosecutors will recommend something to the judge, this is misleading reporting at it's worst.

How many years do u see Tekashi getting with his cooperation? Closer to double or single digits?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
So u think the feds let him get bail because he’s good at dancing? Think about it man, he fired a shot at chief. They let him get bail for a reason
Chief and his people didn't press charges they didn't have any witnesses to the crime it was a unrelated charge 69 gave to the police. Again unless you know something I don't the feds don't let witnesses who will give up gang leaders back into the world to basically get killed or use them as bait. He can't go undercover nobody will trust him and he can't go anywhere because he got a ankle monitor on. Saying read between the lines is a big leap because you seen this before on tv.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
How do you confess to ordering a shooting in the middle of tourist ass Manhattan and get no time? The government has to tweak some of these rat deals, these dudes be getting off way too good for snitching
Im curious to know what would stop the NYC da from filing charges after the feds is done

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
NY with all the L's this fukking lame has given you, you have a chance to redeem ya self if you off this dude

Let's see what these silly Billy's bout