Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
In before NY nikkaz deny this rainbow haired Mexican dude was walking around saying the n-word, saying he ran your city and you were at the club nodding cause some social media sensitive hoez were feeling dat garbage. You was really bumping this in your whip...

GentleWideFinwhale-small.gif

:hhh:

And you wonder why them Atlanta nikkaz now run shyt

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
uhhh...yeah you can...cuz thats exactly what he's doing :russ:

Like dude you quoted said...aint no rules to this shyt.
Cats talk all tough till the laws get in the picture.

If tables were turned they would do the same to him.

I think I posted somewhere else in this thread...but I got family that are/were lawyers for the Gov...
...cats are telling all the time...
....people who dont talk are the minority.

The idea that "gangsters dont talk to the police" is nonsense.
I never said gangsters don’t talk to police. Obviously they do.

What I said was that it was bytch made behavior that should/will get him touched.

Has nothing to do with gangsters or street morals.

You use a thing for your benefit until that thing comes back to haunt you, then you start pointing fingers and claiming you were never down with the thing in the first place. You are a scumbag and only misfortune will come your way as rainbow cac has learned.

Defend bytch ass behavior brehs:scust:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He still will stream in the millions and have the most anticipated apple the game has change no one cares about the streets

it’ll be interesting to see how it plays out...he’s gonna have to prove a lot on his own...not too many in the industry will fukk w/ him if/when he comes out...however if the fans prove there is still a demand for his music...industry cats will probably jump on his shyt again

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Homie music right now still streams millions more than a lot of rappers he will have the most ancipated if he come home in a year
Nobody streaming his damn music :mjlol:

People were into his social media fukkery which he will no longer be able to do.

Commercial rap fans fickle as fukk. Without going to jail and snitching dudes 5 minutes of fame were gonna be over quick.