Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

InGodWeTrust

Tall & Handsome in ATL
Daps
after the guily plea and snitchin, how much minimum time is he looking at?

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I always respect the women who are left to hold shyt down after their men do foul shyt, in my opinion they should be off limits, she clearly aint feeling this fagit and what he chose to do. Hopefully the wolves let her be and let her move around in peace to raise her child. This fagit slut rat was allegedly beating her and she aint never call no cops or nothing, I fux with her.

:mjgrin:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I can kinda get him telling on shotti and the dudes that kidnapped him. fukk em

But sending the one cat kooda that was loyal to you till the end, that YOU sent on a hit, to prison looking at football numbers is foul. You gotta eat that charge, you sent the hit. fukk that. Have some damn honor.

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I can kinda get him telling on shotti and the dudes that kidnapped him. fukk em

But sending the one cat that was loyal to you till the end, that YOU sent on a hit, to prison looking at football numbers is foul. You gotta eat that charge, you sent the hit. fukk that. Have some damn honor.
District attorneys don’t give no fuks about that. Everybody gots to die.
That’s why snitches are beyond foul.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
District attorneys don’t give no fuks about that. Everybody gots to die.
That’s why snitches are beyond foul.
Course not

But when they ask about the hit he could have easily said "now that one I dunno about i put the money up but I dont know who wen on the drill. Maybe shotti knows *shrug"

But nope he put his govt name out there and pointed to his man's. The one single dude that didnt turn on him. Foul. Thats ultimate betrayal. Son was yelling free 69 on his Twitter 3 weeks ago brruuhhh

ADevilYouKhow

Rhyme Reason
Daps
Reppin
got a call for three nines
Course not

But when they ask about the hit he could have easily said "now that one I dunno about i put the money up but I dont know who wen on the drill. Maybe shotti knows *shrug"

But nope he put his govt name out there and pointed to his man's. The one single dude that didnt turn on him. Foul. Thats ultimate betrayal. Son was yelling free 69 on his Twitter 3 weeks ago brruuhhh

Feds probably had proof he ordered the hit.

Dude is scum

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Feds probably had proof he ordered the hit.

Dude is scum
Order yea. But proof who actually went? He wasn't at the scene to know that and that's the card he should have played

He foul for pointing out kooda. He even titled a song after him which is prolly why kooda was so loyal til the end. Now he's abt to do football numbers for being loyal and drilling for a friend...and it's the friend that put him there. He's no different than Trey way dudes who snaked him. Kooda wasn't on the feds radar which is why he been free this whole time, it wasn't til 69 pulled his name out his pocket that he jammed him up. Foul.

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Ay can we make a case for 69 being the most bytchmad puss ass faggit rapper in history?

-convicted sexual assault
-woman beater/spousal rape
-clout chaser and fabricated beefs with damn near every young black rapper thats really on that :mjpls:
-let the wolves in his house when they broke into his shyt with his girl and his daughter inside - anything coulda happened to them
-confirmed snitch on his whole unit and right hand man he literally made songs about and ordered the hit in the first place - didnt even pay him the full amount
-was legitimate friends with Akademiks, birds of a feather flock the fukk together
-promoted nonstop degeneracy to the youth proudly and called his shyt scumgang

Like I know that I was trolling when he was on his test my gangsta tour and enjoyong his fukkery, but this nikka might've deserved to die way more than x did. And he might possibly walk away from the scot fukking free, write a fukking book or a movie and make millions off this interesting and fukking wild life of his on some Goodfellas shyt. God is a funny mfer

He has to be top 2 AT WORST I cant think of anyone worse

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Course not

It doesn’t work like that. Because let’s say they ask Shotti and Shotti tells and provides them evidence 69 ordered and paid Kooda. They could invalidate his entire deal for that one omission. When you tell they set it up so you have to tell everything. That’s why they won’t even sentence him until everybody else’s case is over.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
It doesn’t work like that. Because let’s say they ask Shotti and Shotti tells and provides them evidence 69 ordered and paid Kooda. They could invalidate his entire deal for that one omission. When you tell they set it up so you have to tell everything. That’s why they won’t even sentence him until everybody else’s case is over.
Shotti aint doing no talking. He's gonna do his life bid as he knew he would.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Shotti aint doing no talking. He's gonna do his life bid as he knew he would.
That’s still a huge risk. Also Shotti ain’t the only one who’s could have snitched. The dude who kidnapped 69 could have. And we still don’t know what info they had from his phone. It’s possible they had some evidence of Kooda’s involvement but were just waiting. Remember when they indicted the original people in November they said they planned on arresting a couple more people to be named later.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
That’s still a huge risk. Also Shotti ain’t the only one who’s could have snitched. The dude who kidnapped 69 could have. And we still don’t know what info they had from his phone. It’s possible they had some evidence of Kooda’s involvement but were just waiting. Remember when they indicted the original people in November they said they planned on arresting a couple more people to be named later.
But he wasn't at the scene, so he still doesn't know. Could have been koodas young bull that did the trigger. Nah it was foul