Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You're delusional. He'll never do another show in America. He could barely get booked before and now he won't be able to travel overseas with 9 major felonies. He's done.
He can still make money via streaming and selling music :manny:

And he was more popular touring overseas anyway

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug:Doesn't work like that, even if you plead guilty and cooperate immediately. My former boss had a federal tax evasion and fraud charge and he did the same thing. The only people who walk away completely clean from fed charges are paid informants, which at this point Six9ine might well be.

I think he might be that informant, and just because the prosecution recommends a lenient sentencing the judge can be like fuk it I’m giving u 20 years. Federal judges usually follow the prosecutions recommendations though

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this crying ass bytch talking shyt on 69 saying he a snitch but yet she also crying over him buying that other girl shyt. bytch you was fukking with the opps after they kidnapped me. 2. You doing all these interviews talking shyt on me but crying saying how you gonna take care of ur daughter bytch go get a job and stop using his name for clout since you ain’t fukking with him no more cus he snitching

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
fukk are you even talking about?
He signed up for a gang not me
He’s the one that claimed he was such a big bad gangster.
He’s the one that committed crimes, payed for/committed physical violence against others.

Can’t do all that then run and tell the police when somebody hits you back.:stopitslime:
uhhh...yeah you can...cuz thats exactly what he's doing :russ:

Like dude you quoted said...aint no rules to this shyt.
Cats talk all tough till the laws get in the picture.

If tables were turned they would do the same to him.

I think I posted somewhere else in this thread...but I got family that are/were lawyers for the Gov...
...cats are telling all the time...
....people who dont talk are the minority.

The idea that "gangsters dont talk to the police" is nonsense.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
He still will stream in the millions and have the most anticipated apple the game has change no one cares about the streets

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since they already snatched everyone up on the indictment that they wanted is that why everything is unsealed in this? I think with the feds that's how it is, they only seal shyt when there are other people on the street that they may want. In this case how dont they see that all these docs being public information is going to put this fagit's innocent loved ones in way more danger now? Not to mention put their cooperating party at risk too, maybe just the backlash alone could get him to retract shyt. Why is she reading this publicly so care free with a baby girl out there? I hope they have security detail around his peoples 24/7, this man betrayed some serious people

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Those stupid nikkas supported this clown who literally looks like a clown are getting exactly what they deserve and I'm enjoying the fukkery.

banner34

Superstar
Daps
He's finished in hiphop

Better go make some reggaeton
0KLI0vZ8_400x400.jpg
He actually not hiphop has changed his music now is still streaming in the millions people will still come to see him perform it’s a different era