Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
China Mac and Casanova said he's gonna come home and still be able to have a successful rap career :pachaha:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So, I demeaned myself and watched some of that, where this young woman interprets the federal court documents, and she is wrong.

What she is reading is the plea agreement, which stipulates that he will not be prosecuted for the 9 count criminal information he pleaded to, so he won't be prosecuted, meaning taken to trial, but he will be convicted, which has already happened, by the guilty plea, and he will still need to be sentenced.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Posted in thread that was remanded to the bushes:

So, I demeaned myself and watched some of that, where this young woman interprets the federal court documents, and she is wrong.

What she is reading is the plea agreement, which stipulates that he will not be prosecuted for the 9 count criminal information he pleaded to, so he won't be prosecuted, meaning taken to trial, but he will be convicted, which has already happened, by the guilty plea, and he will still need to be sentenced.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
He can still use social media and he can still do interviews.

He is doing 25 million streams a month on Spotify right now.
All that streaming money goes back to the label to recoup off all the $$ put into those features and Scott storch beats.

He has nothing to rap about now except for how much of a fraud he is :mjlol:. No more blood gang and no more expensive video shoots. This idiot ran down on Lucian Grainge's son and caused a shooting:hhh:.

Hes going into witness protection under a new identity. It's over. His only lifeline is Akademiks and that will end soon once he gets caught and his ass beat:russ:

You're out of touch with reality buddy. I'm about to enjoy me a glass of red wine and work on my legitimate business while this clown is drinking water out a prison faucet:krs:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
She reads the transcript

@FreshAIG broke it down for those who don’t wanna watch the video:

This is what happens

6ix9ine has to tell on everybody and not tell one single lie. Everything has to be the truth. Then they have to find all the parties he's telling on, they all have to go to trial and then all be convicted and then sentenced.

After that, 6ix9ine will be sentenced by the judge and more than likely they'll give him no time, or something extremely light at the request of the DA.

ITS FUCCIN TELLWAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
He can still use social media and he can still do interviews.

He is doing 25 million streams a month on Spotify right now.
Dude is hot right now, because of the controversy. If he miraculously got out in the next year or so he’d have a chance of making a comeback. But he’s more than likely going to end up doing at least five years, and by the time he gets out people will have moved on.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King coming back for throne in 2020

I always respect the women who are left to hold shyt down after their men do foul shyt, in my opinion they should be off limits, she clearly aint feeling this fagit and what he chose to do. Hopefully the wolves let her be and let her move around in peace to raise her child. This fagit slut rat was allegedly beating her and she aint never call no cops or nothing, I fux with her.