Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk are you even talking about?
He signed up for a gang not me
He’s the one that claimed he was such a big bad gangster.
He’s the one that committed crimes, payed for/committed physical violence against others.

Can’t do all that then run and tell the police when somebody hits you back.:stopitslime:

Why not? That's gangsta as it gets. You shyt on everybody to save your own ass. I don't give a fukk about imaginary street morals or morals in general. I bend or break the rules at any time.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shotti is already on camera shooting multiple times :snoop:

what other information could he have other than the Chief Keef shyt?

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
@L&HH

I am just going to assume whomever this young woman is, is just not that well informed on federal sentencing guidelines and prosecutorial procedure. I won't say it isn't possible, but it's very unlikely. The prosecution is over, he was convicted by pleading guilty, cooperation is the next phase, and then sentencing. Even after sentencing prosecutors can file a memo to get him a reduction.

I don't think there is a PDF of the criminal information that he pleaded to, but I think he will be either

a) Given the minimum for all counts

B)given like 15 years, and have it reduced for his cooperation
She wasn’t stating her opinion. Vlad had her straight up read his paperwork. He also ran the paperwork over with his lawyers. I do think the final decision is up to the judge so who knows but it’s looking like he going be out by next year.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When he get home he still gone be king :stopitslime:

He's finished in hiphop

Better go make some reggaeton
0KLI0vZ8_400x400.jpg

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NYC with another L. Cardi is y'all best rapper now that 69 is locked up and snitching on everybody. Typical NYC rappers :mjlol:

Best NYC rappers are both latinos. Ones a fake thug snitch with rainbow hair and the other is a former prostitute.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Dear lord :mjlol:

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
shotti is already on camera shooting multiple times :snoop:

what other information could he have other than the Chief Keef shyt?

All of the shyt that wasn't on camera. Being around them for over a year I'm sure he's seen way too much. The fact that they let an outsider see the inner workings of their crew cost them their lives. What you guys are not getting is he's taking down nearly 40 year old men with families to take care of.

If I was around 69 and ever even smoked a joint with him I'd be hauling ass right now.