Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This is despicable:scust:

Not really one to wish harm on anyone but somebody gotta put some hands on this dude.

Basically used the streets for fame then threw all those dudes he used for clout in the bushes.

That’s what those clowns get for letting a rainbow haired cac in their ranks :smh:

They extorted him and he reported them.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
This is what happens

6ix9ine has to tell on everybody and not tell one single lie. Everything has to be the truth. Then they have to find all the parties he's telling on, they all have to go to trial and then all be convicted and then sentenced.

After that, 6ix9ine will be sentenced by the judge and more than likely they'll give him no time, or something extremely light at the request of the DA.

But all of that is gonna take a couple of years if not more, so he's gonna be locked up for that whole time

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
It won't be the time many are thinking it will be, closer to 5 years or 8, than 20. But, there will be custody for him.
But what will be the charge he does time for? They’re saying they won’t prosecute any of the 9 charges

NewWaveEra

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What the fukk do you think “gangbanging” gets you :stopitslime:

You in the streets you supposed to handle it in the streets

There are no friends and family in the streets. Don't idolize that street bullshyt. Money and wealth is everything. Everybody is on his own. It is naive to think otherwise. Drop your street ideals. They are a myth. Since day one.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
@L&HH

I am just going to assume whomever this young woman is, is just not that well informed on federal sentencing guidelines and prosecutorial procedure. I won't say it isn't possible, but it's very unlikely. The prosecution is over, he was convicted by pleading guilty, cooperation is the next phase, and then sentencing. Even after sentencing prosecutors can file a memo to get him a reduction.

I don't think there is a PDF of the criminal information that he pleaded to, but I think he will be either

a) Given the minimum for all counts

B)given like 15 years, and have it reduced for his cooperation

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what happens

6ix9ine has to tell on everybody and not tell one single lie. Everything has to be the truth. Then they have to find all the parties he's telling on, they all have to go to trial and then all be convicted and then sentenced.

After that, 6ix9ine will be sentenced by the judge and more than likely they'll give him no time, or something extremely light at the request of the DA.

But all of that is gonna take a couple of years if not more, so he's gonna be locked up for that whole time

It's not going to take that long, which is why they set his sentencing for 2020.

they would be crazy to take it to trial with all the shyt the feds have

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There are no friends and family in the streets. Don't idolize that street bullshyt. Money and wealth is everything. Everybody is on his own. It is naive to think otherwise. Drop your street ideals. They are a myth. Since day one.

fukk are you even talking about?
He signed up for a gang not me
He’s the one that claimed he was such a big bad gangster.
He’s the one that committed crimes, payed for/committed physical violence against others.

Can’t do all that then run and tell the police when somebody hits you back.:stopitslime:

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
Well he did flip really quick. He’s staying in jail until shotty is found guilty.

:yeshrug:Doesn't work like that, even if you plead guilty and cooperate immediately. My former boss had a federal tax evasion and fraud charge and he did the same thing. The only people who walk away completely clean from fed charges are paid informants, which at this point Six9ine might well be.