Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
We all said Tekashi wasn’t about the life, treway said it, everyone said it. So I don’t know why y’all expect him to abide by some street rules that real criminals don’t even follow :dahell:

look in a jail... fukk you mean

nikkas DON'T snitch every day b. you think you just have to be part of some shyt to snitch? Hell no.. I can get a weed charge tomorrow, and snitch on a nikka I know selling molly, and be scott free. Literally ANYBODY in a a jail cell, can start telling everything he knows, from low level dealers to high as you can get.... and start knocking off time.

Yes plenty of people snitch.. On family, friends, enemies, whoever. But quit with the bullshyt. That 99% of people snitch.. No the fukk they don't. I mean just look at this case... ONE person snitched.. That person is about to bring down a gang of people, who aren't about to all snitch... therefore the ratio of rats to non rats is about 1 out of 15 here alone.

If you gonna be a bytch and go telling on nikkas, then call the cops when y'all free. Or how about don't do any crime, since you not built for it.

But what's not gonna happen, is we try and paint snitching, as some normal thing, that everybody does. Cause it's not the majority.. At all. And you'll find zero crime statistics to support that
You have to be able to give them something they want and it has to be worth it.

If you’re looking at 20 and you can’t give them a case of some big dogs on a silver platter. They won’t be giving you much. That’s why the big organizations like the mob, bmf, strong sets etc. always get knocked by mad snitches. You’ve got to be early too, because if they already have 2, adding a third that can’t provide anything else, will weaken your negotiating position.

Is it worth having a crew of drug dealers trying to murder you just to reduce your sentencing by 6 months for your weed deal? :usure:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
We all said Tekashi wasn’t about the life, treway said it, everyone said it. So I don’t know why y’all expect him to abide by some street rules that real criminals don’t even follow :dahell:

You have to be able to give them something they want and it has to be worth it.

If you’re looking at 20 and you can’t give them a case of some big dogs on a silver platter. They won’t be giving you much. That’s why the big organizations like the mob, bmf, strong sets etc. always get knocked by mad snitches. You’ve got to be early too, because if they already have 2, adding a third that can’t provide anything else, will weaken your negotiating position.

Is it worth having a crew of drug dealers trying to murder you just to reduce your sentencing by 6 months for your weed deal? :usure:
Listen the man had a choice to participate in those crimes or not correct? He chose to so all this rational excuse making means nothing. He is just as guilty as them and deserves to be punished. Let me guess you think he deserve a slap on the wrist and should be let go asap since he an innocent youth mixed up with the treacherous dirty blacks right?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Listen the man had a choice to participate in those crimes or not correct? He chose to so all this rational excuse making means nothing. He is just as guilty as them and deserves to be punished. Let me guess you think he deserve a slap on the wrist and should be let go asap since he an innocent youth mixed up with the treacherous dirty blacks right?
Lol no, I’m saying that I don’t understand why people are surprised that he’s acting like the fraud that we all knew that he was.

We called him a fraud, Shotti and them did, but somehow we now expect him to act like a real street dude.

Last edited:

El Vato

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oaktown...Bay Area
you all clowns...I told that he was going to snitch to save his ass. This is the young school now...be a rat and take time off. LIke Jay Z..you respect who got shot, I respect that shooter and yeah all of you yelling bullshyt about he's King of LA...there is so much more to story. This rainbow clown will do 47 years. I bet that on my life after the new info comes out. There's you king...and for you wack ass mf's saying not to trust mexicans...we the ones putting money in your pocket. GTFOH

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Shotti has been doing dirt for years, he was already under surveillance. 69 is the bigger idiot, all he had to do was be patient and he still would of been a star.
No Shotti and everyone in the gang Ian dumb for letting a nikka they knew for 2 years into their criminal shyt

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
No Shotti and everyone in the gang Ian dumb for letting a nikka they knew for 2 years into their criminal shyt
I guess he saying 69 is more dumb tho cuz Shotti knew his destiny was likely prison anyways. With or without 69, Shotti was going to prison for decades.