Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
I remember Gully Tv mentioning he heard Tekashi like she to beat his women.

Where are people getting the info that she fukked Shotti? Literally every post on YouTube is a troll video with dumb nikkas in the comment section running with the story.
Akademiks started that rumor. He’s only legit source of rumor. He said there’s audio and proof of phone calls and threaten to leak it if biittch didn’t shut up. Guessing Feds played 6ix9ine that convo. It also was stated in articles online credible articles that six9ine and shotti were messing w same “girl” at one of the first bond hearings by few credible journalist. The same hearing where tekashi refused to glance shotti way I believe. That girl wasn’t identified tho but yea it’s gettin spooky.

And That video clip on live of shotti and Sara . It looks like they just finished fukkkkinnnn :dead:

Scussst at her actin sanctimonious

No concrete verdict yet. But that’s a super checkmate if true. Shotti mighta passed birdman as raps biggest villain

Birdman dodged few indictments tho :birdman:

This a classic back stabbing story if it unfolds as true

Time will tell tho.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon

Where are people getting the info that she fukked Shotti? Literally every post on YouTube is a troll video with dumb nikkas in the comment section running with the story.
AK. you know how that dude like to spread wrong information

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps

I remember a live they had that was weird as fukk and all the comments was like “nah, they fukkin”

It was just her and Shotti in the crib and I wanna say she was rollin up smoke for him.

I can’t remember who’s IG it was on though.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

she helped shotti plot 69 abduction

and when you look at the videos, he at his house when he's not there and they got that gleam in both they eyes. the body language is telling like they're closer than they appear

and she straight up came out and said she a hoe and was on that "Hoeness can be deleted" tip

ReasonableMatic

Daps
So from what ive heard, Shotti took his money, his bytch, and damn near tried to put him at the forefront of the operation so he could take the biggest fall. Almost had him. Almost....
BeTRAY WAY
OFIhtZK.png

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
She reads the transcript

@FreshAIG broke it down for those who don’t wanna watch the video:

This is what happens

6ix9ine has to tell on everybody and not tell one single lie. Everything has to be the truth. Then they have to find all the parties he's telling on, they all have to go to trial and then all be convicted and then sentenced.

After that, 6ix9ine will be sentenced by the judge and more than likely they'll give him no time, or something extremely light at the request of the DA.

Last edited: