Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This isn't even about get back. He's trying to save himself because he knows he's not equipped to do the time was facing. Even if they didn't do anything foul to him he was going to tell.

He was making music way before Treyway but it wasn't making him famous so he leeched onto them. This is his fault.
nikka still going to do damn near football numbers. So so I don’t know about that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I understand y’all hate 69 whatever. But this is not some alpo shyt or preacher. This is why I hate the internet sometime. People love to just talk. Case in point. I bet that parent of the kid who made his way to Harambe prior to that incident always said I’ll do whatever to protect my child. I’ll fight a fukking bear or some shyt. But when shyt got real she sat there and did nothing. Luckily the kid survived. nikkas is just pretty much all talk until shyt pop off.

99.9 of us is snitching in this scenario. Street or civilian. Y’all got me fukked up if about to keep my mouth shut on dudes who robbed and beat me. Threatening my family. Also not to mention jerked me over millions too.

Someone please show me a abundance of “stand up dudes” doing 40 for keeping their mouth shut on a enemy
look in a jail... fukk you mean

nikkas DON'T snitch every day b. you think you just have to be part of some shyt to snitch? Hell no.. I can get a weed charge tomorrow, and snitch on a nikka I know selling molly, and be scott free. Literally ANYBODY in a a jail cell, can start telling everything he knows, from low level dealers to high as you can get.... and start knocking off time.

Yes plenty of people snitch.. On family, friends, enemies, whoever. But quit with the bullshyt. That 99% of people snitch.. No the fukk they don't. I mean just look at this case... ONE person snitched.. That person is about to bring down a gang of people, who aren't about to all snitch... therefore the ratio of rats to non rats is about 1 out of 15 here alone.

If you gonna be a bytch and go telling on nikkas, then call the cops when y'all free. Or how about don't do any crime, since you not built for it.

But what's not gonna happen, is we try and paint snitching, as some normal thing, that everybody does. Cause it's not the majority.. At all. And you'll find zero crime statistics to support that

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO

nikkas DON'T snitch every day b. you think you just have to be part of some shyt to snitch? Hell no.. I can get a weed charge tomorrow, and snitch on a nikka I know selling molly, and be scott free. Literally ANYBODY in a a jail cell, can start telling everything he knows, from low level dealers to high as you can get.... and start knocking off time.

Yes plenty of people snitch.. On family, friends, enemies, whoever. But quit with the bullshyt. That 99% of people snitch.. No the fukk they don't. I mean just look at this case... ONE person snitched.. That person is about to bring down a gang of people, who aren't about to all snitch... therefore the ratio of rats to non rats is about 1 out of 15 here alone.

If you gonna be a bytch and go telling on nikkas, then call the cops when y'all free. Or how about don't do any crime, since you not built for it.

But what's not gonna happen, is we try and paint snitching, as some normal thing, that everybody does. Cause it's not the majority.. At all. And you'll find zero crime statistics to support that
I can’t recall a criminal organization that wasn’t bought down by snitching.

Lol the police could give a fukk about u snitching on dude that sell molly. Unless homey moving boatloads of Molly. It ain’t shyt u could do. They just gon laugh at u

Most criminals don’t get the opportunity to snitch though. If it’s known u murdered someone the only way u could cut a deal and possibly be free is if u snitched on the Zodiac killer lol So anything less u pretty much telling just to tell. whatever u did the person getting snitched had to do 4x worst shyt. Other than that the Police could give a fukk about what u know from my experience.

Majority of human beings is not choosing 3 over 40

Them the facts

That’s a rare breed who accepts a fate like that.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Lol the police could give a fukk about u snitching on dude that sell molly. Unless homey moving boatloads of Molly. It ain’t shyt u could do. They just gon laugh at u

Most criminals don’t get the opportunity to snitch though. If it’s known u murdered someone the only way u could cut a deal and possibly be free is if u snitched on the Zodiac killer lol So anything less u pretty much telling just to tell. whatever u did the person getting snitched had to do 4x worst shyt. Other than that the Police could give a fukk about what u know from my experience.

Them the facts

You just made my point. A whole organization brought down by snitching. So that would mean the majority did not snitch correct? The slim few who did, brought down the many who didn’t.

And yes. You can ALWAYS snitch. The cops will always care about more arrests and info. You can get a speeding ticket, and direct the cops to a buy and bust, and get out of it. IF you really wanted to.

No you will not always get free. But you will get favors, time reduced, a nice letter from the police, etc etc. don’t matter if you killed somebody. Offer to turn over 5-6 nikkas Inc exchange for more rec time..... shyt you can snitch IN JAIL and get more time off.

You think Gotti couldn’t have told on some more Italians? Couldn’t have set up some more people? You think a nikka on his little worthless probation can’t start snitching bout dealers and get some time off. You don’t even have to be in trouble. Walk down to the station right now and volunteer to start snitching. They’ll offer you all sorts of cash and incentives.

And yet. Most people don’t do it. It’s usually a few suckers bringing down a decade long organization of people who did crime and didn’t tell

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin

Them the facts

and don't get me wrong.. I fully get what you saying. As most would just tell. But it really isn't that normal. Someone like Sammy the Bull, snitched in the end. But the other 2398428423 times the cops tried to get him to tell, he didn't say or do shyt. And the whole rest of the organization, was not snitching, for decades. So the majority was doing their time like men, accepting they chose to do crime, and coming right back home and back into more crime.

If everyone was just snitching when faced with time, none of these organization would ever last 6 months before the cops was pressing a dude

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
You just made my point. A whole organization brought down by snitching. So that would mean the majority did not snitch correct? The slim few who did, brought down the many who didn’t.

And yes. You can ALWAYS snitch. The cops will always care about more arrests and info. You can get a speeding ticket, and direct the cops to a buy and bust, and get out of it. IF you really wanted to.

No you will not always get free. But you will get favors, time reduced, a nice letter from the police, etc etc. don’t matter if you killed somebody. Offer to turn over 5-6 nikkas Inc exchange for more rec time..... shyt you can snitch IN JAIL and get more time off.

You think Gotti couldn’t have told on some more Italians? Couldn’t have set up some more people? You think a nikka on his little worthless probation can’t start snitching bout dealers and get some time off. You don’t even have to be in trouble. Walk down to the station right now and volunteer to start snitching. They’ll offer you all sorts of cash and incentives.

And yet. Most people don’t do it. It’s usually a few suckers bringing down a decade long organization of people who did crime and didn’t tell
Not everyone in a organization knows everything. So they get the few they need. If I got Sammy I didnt need to ask anyone else. I got his bodyguard. I could care less about the other dudes.
Hell Gotti was about to make Sammy the fall guy. So Sammy beat him to the punch

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was okay with him snitching on Mel and that trey way ni66@ but Kooda?!? Hell no, No fukks given from here on out

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Uh....nah, I can't agree with this at all. The camp had at least one CI prior to 69 even being caught. Who knows who else is telling, or told, which lead to this current situation.

You also have to take into account the faster someone snitches (the CI and 69) then the less need there is for additional info. So it's not necessarily that the rest of those guys are solid....it's just that they aren't useful.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Uh....nah, I can't agree with this at all. The camp had at least one CI prior to 69 even being caught. Who knows who else is telling, or told, which lead to this current situation.

You also have to take into account the faster someone snitches (the CI and 69) then the less need there is for additional info. So it's not necessarily that the rest of those guys are solid....it's just that they aren't useful.

Fred.
I agree with this and I agree with the other dude. People do snitch all the time. But it's usually somebody gets caught up, then they turn informant. They snitch on the next man.. They try and work it up the chain. Even when they nab the top guys, a few guys break, but not all. Sometimes dudes are in there taking charges that ain't even theirs, to save friends or family from prosecution. Not everybody is ready to tell. I'd say most people in jail, had the opportunity to tell SOMETHING, and didn't. Maybe they wasn't facing enough time. Maybe they felt they should own up to their own responsibility. I'm just saying it's not some "where are these people who don't tell?" like they are some mysterious people.

You think Gotti couldn't snitch? Crime boss with national and international connects and knowledge. You think he couldn't have gone into witness protection too? A lot of dudes in jail for a murder and their co-d is lost in the wind. They could tell. We all know people who got sent away, who could have told on somebody, anybody, and they didn't do that. Not everyone has paperwork on them.

But I agree. A LOT of people do.. And even more would. That's why I try to stay out of fukking trouble. I'm not even going to put myself in a situation where I have to choose. But I'd like to think, I'm not going to dime out another person for what I chose to do with my free will.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
I agree with this and I agree with the other dude. People do snitch all the time. But it's usually somebody gets caught up, then they turn informant. They snitch on the next man.. They try and work it up the chain. Even when they nab the top guys, a few guys break, but not all. Sometimes dudes are in there taking charges that ain't even theirs, to save friends or family from prosecution. Not everybody is ready to tell. I'd say most people in jail, had the opportunity to tell SOMETHING, and didn't. Maybe they wasn't facing enough time. Maybe they felt they should own up to their own responsibility. I'm just saying it's not some "where are these people who don't tell?" like they are some mysterious people.

You think Gotti couldn't snitch? Crime boss with national and international connects and knowledge. You think he couldn't have gone into witness protection too? A lot of dudes in jail for a murder and their co-d is lost in the wind. They could tell. We all know people who got sent away, who could have told on somebody, anybody, and they didn't do that. Not everyone has paperwork on them.

But I agree. A LOT of people do.. And even more would. That's why I try to stay out of fukking trouble. I'm not even going to put myself in a situation where I have to choose. But I'd like to think, I'm not going to dime out another person for what I chose to do with my free will.
You can't snitch if they don't care about what you have to offer. You can tell them about 45 murders, if it's not something they care abput it's pointless.