Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
you all clowns...I told that he was going to snitch to save his ass. This is the young school now...be a rat and take time off. LIke Jay Z..you respect who got shot, I respect that shooter and yeah all of you yelling bullshyt about he's King of LA...there is so much more to story. This rainbow clown will do 47 years. I bet that on my life after the new info comes out. There's you king...and for you wack ass mf's saying not to trust mexicans...we the ones putting money in your pocket. GTFOH

Suicide watch now in motion :mjlit:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I swear in that Alpo thread y'all said snitching didn't really matter anymore and some of y'all said it never did. Why the change in energy?
No change in energy. nikkas was sayin that Alpo wasnt an honorable nikka outside of jail so who was actually surprised that the nikka chose to snitch when he was facing the death penalty? Most nikkas in his position would've done it. Which is also something Tekashi wasnt facing himself. But im one of the cats who knew this lil bum nikka was gonna snitch from the beginning. Lol.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
We all said Tekashi wasn’t about the life, treway said it, everyone said it. So I don’t know why y’all expect him to abide by some street rules that real criminals don’t even follow :dahell:

You have to be able to give them something they want and it has to be worth it.

If you’re looking at 20 and you can’t give them a case of some big dogs on a silver platter. They won’t be giving you much. That’s why the big organizations like the mob, bmf, strong sets etc. always get knocked by mad snitches. You’ve got to be early too, because if they already have 2, adding a third that can’t provide anything else, will weaken your negotiating position.

Is it worth having a crew of drug dealers trying to murder you just to reduce your sentencing by 6 months for your weed deal? :usure:
now that makes sense.. because I wasn't trying to say, anybody can go home free and clear, based off info. I was just saying that, if you want to snitch, they'll always offer you SOMETHING... maybe you turn in a murderer but only go from death to life without parole... but dammit it's something

But yea... people gonna weigh options. And WitSec/PC isn't probably the last thing, a career criminal, wants to be down with.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
you all clowns...I told that he was going to snitch to save his ass. This is the young school now...be a rat and take time off. LIke Jay Z..you respect who got shot, I respect that shooter and yeah all of you yelling bullshyt about he's King of LA...there is so much more to story. This rainbow clown will do 47 years. I bet that on my life after the new info comes out. There's you king...and for you wack ass mf's saying not to trust mexicans...we the ones putting money in your pocket. GTFOH

eh, what new info?

Yaddam Yussein

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I remember Gully Tv mentioning he heard Tekashi like she to beat his women.

Where are people getting the info that she fukked Shotti? Literally every post on YouTube is a troll video with dumb nikkas in the comment section running with the story.
I have no idea. I believe she's admitted to talking to other dudes and probably messing with other dudes but never specifically mentioned Shotti. But he was clearly out there doing whatever he wanted.