Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Yeah I don’t get it either.
Those nikkas was moving foul. No way he was going to eat all the charges for them.

This isn’t some Nicky Barnes shyt where he was upset they was fukking his bytch on the outside while he was in. nikka was a civilian fronting like a gangster. They were extorted him, fukking his BM, kidnapped him, robbed him, and put money on his head. This is his only way of getting back.

With that said I also believe he put himself and they situation so he has to deal with it. That’s his life.

Side note, with all these broads out here why do nikkas be fukking their mans girl or baby mother. It’s plenary of hoes out there. shyt is absurd.

So this is confirmed? The BM stuff...It was a “they”? She was fukking the team??

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Think about what I said

In America you are not free

:yeshrug:

Go do what you want

Let's see how fast you'll see prison

And let your skin be a shade darker than most and then you tell me are you really free?

Testosterone filled criminals?

Criminals to who?

Man stop it.

Bless up Harry

I’m Black, and free.. who exactly is stopping me from doing what I want ? (Legally)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don’t get it either.
Those nikkas was moving foul. No way he was going to eat all the charges for them.

This isn’t some Nicky Barnes shyt where he was upset they was fukking his bytch on the outside while he was in. nikka was a civilian fronting like a gangster. They were extorted him, fukking his BM, kidnapped him, robbed him, and put money on his head. This is his only way of getting back.

With that said I also believe he put himself and they situation so he has to deal with it. That’s his life.

Side note, with all these broads out here why do nikkas be fukking their mans girl or baby mother. It’s plenary of hoes out there. shyt is absurd.

This isn't even about get back. He's trying to save himself because he knows he's not equipped to do the time was facing. Even if they didn't do anything foul to him he was going to tell.

He was making music way before Treyway but it wasn't making him famous so he leeched onto them. This is his fault.

calh45

Cal
Daps
U fukking idiot. Why do fukk would anyone expect these dudes to follow a code. Y’all motherfukkers are retarded and watch to many movies and listen to too much “gangster music”. Ain’t too many people doing 40 for anyone under any circumstance

Do you genuinely think that's people taking years for other folks is a fake scenario? That's not just music and movies shyt. That's real life shyt. I know people who had numbers thrown at them, didn't snitch, but actually ended up getting off on a prosecution mistake.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Do you genuinely think that's people taking years for other folks is a fake scenario? That's not just music and movies shyt. That's real life shyt. I know people who had numbers thrown at them, didn't snitch, but actually ended up getting off on a prosecution mistake.
Hence the words “ain’t too many”