Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
Latinos stay making excuses for this shyt. :mjlol:

Saying that they snitched on him first (I doubt that's true) so that it's okay, and that he was a great guy in real life but the media didn't show it :mjlol:.

A lot of Latinos still stand behind SPM too even though he's convicted of raping multiple children :picard:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Latinos stay making excuses for this shyt. :mjlol:

Saying that they snitched on him first (I doubt that's true) so that it's okay, and that he was a great guy in real life but the media didn't show it :mjlol:.

A lot of Latinos still stand behind SPM too even though he's convicted of raping multiple children :picard:
:whoa: Calm your racist boojie ass down. you doin the same shyt cacs do by generalizing a whole race.

nikkas like whoever they gonna like. no matter they color. There are black people that obsess over SPM too.

Personally I aint ever heard an SPM track in my life, and I aint never liked this soundcloud ass takeshi wannabe japanese nikka :ufdup:

Get ya mind right before you start spouting racist ass shyt :sas2: cus you also bringing "afro-latinos" into the mix...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION

I love shoota but the L comes from somewhere...:mjcry:

One of his boys fukk with troy ave who is basically pulling a tekashi..

And his people were letting that 69 shyt rock...

He was onstage with casanova during the 69 issue...

His boy recently brings out another casanova who claims he is the real casanova:mjlol:

Going back to the jim jones incident...

Free ra Diggs, but he was trying to assassinate Capo:mjgrin:
Them 93 politics are weird:russ::dead:

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
Telling on all ya boys ain't real nikka shyt.

Where's all the suck my dikk stooopid talk?:mjcry:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

People been telling in every era and it's never been honorable, what he talmbout, it was this way before him and it'll be this way after him. People calling 69 a rat right now, let's not act like everyone is giving him a pass Snoop.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
But why wouldn't he snitch :why:

They kidnapped him, fukked his bm and tried to extort money outta him :huhldup:

What do you want him to do :wtf:
Yeah I don’t get it either.
Those nikkas was moving foul. No way he was going to eat all the charges for them.

This isn’t some Nicky Barnes shyt where he was upset they was fukking his bytch on the outside while he was in. nikka was a civilian fronting like a gangster. They were extorted him, fukking his BM, kidnapped him, robbed him, and put money on his head. This is his only way of getting back.

With that said I also believe he put himself and they situation so he has to deal with it. That’s his life.

Side note, with all these broads out here why do nikkas be fukking their mans girl or baby mother. It’s plenary of hoes out there. shyt is absurd.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
hold on:mjgrin::mjgrin::mjgrin:

SLAM 69 BUT PRAISE TROY AVE

WHAT HAPPENED TO " THE STREETS ARE A MYTH" PEOPLE:troll: