Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Do 100 months, cut his hair low, grow out a goatee, move outta state when he can he'll be aight. He dont give a fukk about them other niccaz, I read that he only met them 1 year ago. Them other niccaz is straight up fukked. Casanova the other rapper from New York he had beef with is probably chuckling to himself right now. He played his cards right under the circumstances.

giphy.gif

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
What you deflecting? Chat nikkas told you post this response? Again I said he participated in those crimes so he must do time. In your mind since he told he should be free and the dirty bloods should go away. Since he just a misguided innocent youth taken advantage of by the evil blacks . That right you emotionally retart.
I ain’t deflecting shyt. It’s common fukking sense.

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I understand y’all hate 69 whatever. But this is not some alpo shyt or preacher. This is why I hate the internet sometime. People love to just talk. Case in point. I bet that parent of the kid who made his way to Harambe prior to that incident always said I’ll do whatever to protect my child. I’ll fight a fukking bear or some shyt. But when shyt got real she sat there and did nothing. Luckily the kid survived. nikkas is just pretty much all talk until shyt pop off.

99.9 of us is snitching in this scenario. Street or civilian. Y’all got me fukked up if about to keep my mouth shut on dudes who robbed and beat me. Threatening my family. Also not to mention jerked me over millions too.

Someone please show me a abundance of “stand up dudes” doing 40 for keeping their mouth shut on a enemy

Yes you're right most of will snitch in this scenario of us being fraudulent and trolling the culture while rapping about the gangsta life.

Personally I will never ever be in the scenario above.

But if these were my day unos, nikkas I jumped off the porch with, and I was really about that life, I'm not snitching.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Everyone involved lost for being hella reckless. Those dudes we're definitely taking advantage of tekashi an he took advantage of them too, but they both were looking out for themselves so this outcome is not surprising. I don't think u can have much sympathy for either side beyond the systemic issue of street culture and the lack of opportunities these guys had.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone involved lost for being hella reckless. Those dudes we're definitely taking advantage of tekashi an he took advantage of them too, but they both were looking out for themselves so this outcome is not surprising. I don't think u can have much sympathy for either side beyond the systemic issue of street culture and the lack of opportunities these guys had.
it was one hell of a year though

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Gotta say people are exposing themselves heavy in this thread. Someone that claims themselves as a gangster and about that life should not be snitching at all. How the fukk you hire someone to shoot warning shots at someone and den go ahead and snitch on the shooter. How the fukk does that even work

:what:.....

On one hand you have nikkas giving him credit because he really was doing gangster shyt but on the other hand nikkas are claiming he just a kid that got caught up in stupid shyt. Yall need to make your minds up. But regardless he shouldnt be snitching and mind you all the nikkas he snitching on are BLACK.

Them 93 nikkas knew better...:francis:

They knew he wasnt built like that, but they put the battery in his back..

They even named the label treyway:mjlol:

These nikkas wanted their set to be feared and he was the mascot..

All they had to do was play the background and curb the over the top blood shyt...

Homeboy did exactly what was expected of him when it came crashing down..:yeshrug:

This is squarely on these 93 nikkas...

They really thought NY officials were gonna let them have a hey day in these times:heh::dead:

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
cuz he is the informant and those docs are sealed right now
Yeah, I hadn't realized the situation changed when I was reading the documents. From what I can tell tho snitching will help get him a lesser sentence but he's gonna still do some serious time I think. The case is pretty strong against everyone even without anyone cooperating.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sad all around...he shouldn't have perpetrated that lifestyle to "that" level if he wasn't really about it, but on the other hand, I can't see myself doing 40 years for people that were trying to kill me or do harm to my family. Most of the people on this forum are talking without any consideration of the situation. Can most here even do 1 month?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Gotta say people are exposing themselves heavy in this thread. Someone that claims themselves as a gangster and about that life should not be snitching at all. How the fukk you hire someone to shoot warning shots at someone and den go ahead and snitch on the shooter. How the fukk does that even work

:what:.....

On one hand you have nikkas giving him credit because he really was doing gangster shyt but on the other hand nikkas are claiming he just a kid that got caught up in stupid shyt. Yall need to make your minds up. But regardless he shouldnt be snitching and mind you all the nikkas he snitching on are BLACK.
You’ve got to consider that these old ass dudes with like 20+ years of street experience, knew that they were pimpin out a teenage cac. They would very dumb to expect blood loyalty when they can even get it from their own bloods :yeshrug: .

But then again they were caught on camera doing dumb shyt, cought in tapes, caught from every angle. And how do you know that anyone hires anyone or what the dude said? :jbhmm:

Edit: I see people saying that Tmz has his documents?

Last edited: