Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Do 100 months, cut his hair low, grow out a goatee, move outta state when he can he'll be aight. He dont give a fukk about them other niccaz, I read that he only met them 1 year ago. Them other niccaz is straight up fukked. Casanova the other rapper from New York he had beef with is probably chuckling to himself right now. He played his cards right under the circumstances.

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Are you apart of DJ Ak chat nikka group? People hate him because he talked Gangsta shyt and then told on the people he used first. I see the appeal imagine seeing a Mexican guy with brain dead black guys dancing and willing to kill on his command. White people ate that up and weak minded blacks jumped on that wave to be down. fukk him and his fans he got what he deserved. If AK is paying you to post I understand but he did participate in those crimes and needs to do time.

You are talking to a poster whose using the ER in a wordplay to negger in this avy. Don't take shyt he says serious.

@Cladyclad is a clown

$lim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis, IN
DyX2tYwUYAAy68f.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NY
Gotta say people are exposing themselves heavy in this thread. Someone that claims themselves as a gangster and about that life should not be snitching at all. How the fukk you hire someone to shoot warning shots at someone and den go ahead and snitch on the shooter. How the fukk does that even work

:what:.....

On one hand you have nikkas giving him credit because he really was doing gangster shyt but on the other hand nikkas are claiming he just a kid that got caught up in stupid shyt. Yall need to make your minds up. But regardless he shouldnt be snitching and mind you all the nikkas he snitching on are BLACK.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
U fukking idiot. Why do fukk would anyone expect these dudes to follow a code. Y’all motherfukkers are retarded and watch to many movies and listen to too much “gangster music”. Ain’t too many people doing 40 for anyone under any circumstance
What you deflecting? Chat nikkas told you post this response? Again I said he participated in those crimes so he must do time. In your mind since he told he should be free and the dirty bloods should go away. Since he just a misguided innocent youth taken advantage of by the evil blacks . That right you emotionally retart.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Gotta say people are exposing themselves heavy in this thread. Someone that claims themselves as a gangster and about that life should not be snitching at all. How the fukk you hire someone to shoot warning shots at someone and den go ahead and snitch on the shooter. How the fukk does that even work

:what:.....

On one hand you have nikkas giving him credit because he really was doing gangster shyt but on the other hand nikkas are claiming he just a kid that got caught up in stupid shyt. Yall need to make your minds up. But regardless he shouldnt be snitching and mind you all the nikkas he snitching on are BLACK.
Remember the fantasy is a white or Mexican having black dudes dance on command and kill for them is the fantasy he sold. They loved how gullible those guys were and looked up to sixnine as a hero. Now when it’s over it’s the evil dirty blacks who used the poor innocent youth. Robbed him and beat its them to blame free the white man.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
claim you're a gangster and tell ppl to test your gangster but end up singing like j lo when facing jail time.

peace homie and have fun in jail. sad his kid will now grow up without a father even tho i never expected 69 to be a good father.

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow they really got his BM talking to kids like some kind of role model if i was the school I’m going for the principal’s head ...foh with this bullshyt ...fukk this ratchet hood rat do besides lay down with 69? They coulda brought in any successful person from around the way

wtf :dahell:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
claim you're a gangster and tell ppl to test your gangster but end up singing like j lo when facing jail time.

peace homie and have fun in jail. sad his kid will now grow up without a father even tho i never expected 69 to be a good father.

Honestly, his daughter might be better off without him in the picture (except his money). Joining gangs at age 21 and begging people to "test your gangster" on social media is some real lowlife shyt.