Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where is he being housed right now or is that undisclosed? Wherever it is I'm sure they're giving him unlimited tv and phone time and access to all types of special meals and visitation and all that shyt. If his living conditions were harder I think he would have waited until they offered the shortest amount of time possible with whatever deal they presented him, no matter what requirements he had to agree to in regard to participating in future trials against other members of his crew, instead of just jumping at the first one and copping to so much. Even if shyt goes his way with the deal he took he is still gonna have to do at least 7 years for what he copped to, I think he is comfortable with that because he has it relatively good wherever he's at. Snitches be out here winning man, :gag:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
What is hard to understand about this? If you voluntarily decide to take in criminal activities, you can't snitch...

Where you dudes from? Mad people have done exactly what you're saying. Of course, many haven't and turned snitch, but the reality us that the majority of them get they karma...

The feds have a point system based off of your priors, in addition to classifying his current charges. So the charges he pled to will carry a certain amount of time, plus the points from his priors will be added...

I have to think that by letting him cut a deal, they will forego some of the felonies he copped to, and probably disregard his prior record, too. He not getting outta this with less than a dime, and I wouldn't be surprised if he got anything up to 30. All within the realm of possibility, but his cooperation means that they not gonna slam him with the 47...

He still finished though. He gonna do anywhere from 10-30 years and either have to do all of his time on a PC block, where everybody is food like him if they touch pop anywhere, or disregard PC protection and roll like a G to the compound...

In which case, they got Whitey Bulger for thinking shyt was sweet, he rebuffed PC because he didn't think he needed it. If they got Whitey, 69 is a walking lick if he truly goes gangsta and says he wants to walk the yard in pop. There will not be a shortage of individuals waiting for his neck...

My guess? He not built like that, so he'll ask that his location is never publicly disclosed, and attempt to do his entire bid in a PC house. That can get lonely. Even in PC, fights happen. But if he ever touches the mainline yards at a fed camp, he in some big trouble...

If a nikka try to kill you or your family all that shyt is off the table imo...but I already said I don’t understand, but it’s not for me to understand

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a nikka try to kill you or your family all that shyt is off the table imo...but I already said I don’t understand, but it’s not for me to understand
It's weird but the codes of the street changed .The police is seen as being a part of another rival corrupt gang. That's why going to them is the weakest move . Choose a side and abide.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I understand y’all hate 69 whatever. But this is not some alpo shyt or preacher. This is why I hate the internet sometime. People love to just talk. Case in point. I bet that parent of the kid who made his way to Harambe prior to that incident always said I’ll do whatever to protect my child. I’ll fight a fukking bear or some shyt. But when shyt got real she sat there and did nothing. Luckily the kid survived. nikkas is just pretty much all talk until shyt pop off.

99.9 of us is snitching in this scenario. Street or civilian. Y’all got me fukked up if about to keep my mouth shut on dudes who robbed and beat me. Threatening my family. Also not to mention jerked me over millions too.

Someone please show me a abundance of “stand up dudes” doing 40 for keeping their mouth shut on a enemy

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Wow they really got his BM talking to kids like some kind of role model if i was the school I’m going for the principal’s head ...foh with this bullshyt ...fukk this ratchet hood rat do besides lay down with 69? They coulda brought in any successful person from around the way

Man a lot of these ppl are brain dead

I swear I hate hip hop

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand y’all hate 69 whatever. But this is not some alpo shyt or preacher. This is why I hate the internet sometime. People love to just talk. Case in point. I bet that parent of the kid who made his way to Harambe prior to that incident always said I’ll do whatever to protect my child. I’ll fight a fukking bear or some shyt. But when shyt got real she sat there and did nothing. Luckily the kid survived. nikkas is just pretty much all talk until shyt pop off.

99.9 of us is snitching in this scenario. Street or civilian. Y’all got me fukked up if about to keep my mouth shut on dudes who robbed and beat me. Threatening my family. Also not to mention jerked me over millions too.

Someone please show me a abundance of “stand up dudes” doing 40 for keeping their mouth shut on a enemy

Why he snitch on his bro kooda then?

Let me tell you guys something, he would have snitched on them guys regardless of whether shotti turned on him or not.

I don’t get how you guys can’t see who this guy really is.

A white corporate sponsored troll who believed his marketing image was really him.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Are you apart of DJ Ak chat nikka group? People hate him because he talked Gangsta shyt and then told on the people he used first. I see the appeal imagine seeing a Mexican guy with brain dead black guys dancing and willing to kill on his command. White people ate that up and weak minded blacks jumped on that wave to be down. fukk him and his fans he got what he deserved. If AK is paying you to post I understand but he did participate in those crimes and needs to do time.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why he snitch on his bro kooda then?

Let me tell you guys something, he would have snitched on them guys regardless of whether shotti turned on him or not.

I don’t get how you guys can’t see who this guy really is.

A white corporate sponsored troll who believed his marketing image was really him.
no shyt he would just like u or I. Or pretty much majority of these street dudes. Y’all treating him telling like it’s a big deal. U damn right he telling. He would be idiot not to

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Are you apart of DJ Ak chat nikka group? People hate him because he talked Gangsta shyt and then told on the people he used first. I see the appeal imagine seeing a Mexican guy with brain dead black guys dancing and willing to kill on his command. White people ate that up and weak minded blacks jumped on that wave to be down. fukk him and his fans he got what he deserved. If AK is paying you to post I understand but he did participate in those crimes and needs to do time.
U fukking idiot. Why do fukk would anyone expect these dudes to follow a code. Y’all motherfukkers are retarded and watch to many movies and listen to too much “gangster music”. Ain’t too many people doing 40 for anyone under any circumstance