Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll add this, too. There's snitches, fags, rapists and pedos and other unsavory types in population in all the bad prisons across America. There is never a shortage of individuals stanning for a nikka with these loser reputations...

Sometimes it is celebrity and wealth, sometimes it's the "Alpo effect" where nikkas know you need to be violated, but they also know your reputation and are fearful and don't wanna be the guy to get put down by a snitch or a faq. Sometimes you end up somewhere with people who are just simply in denial that you can be a pedo, nikkas who knew you prior to prison will defend you to the end of the earth...

I've seen several stories like this that I can expound on...

If 69 goes in with his time and says nah, put me in population, and commits to taking out the first person who tries him, he will be sending a message. That doesn't mean he has to kill them, but it means he has to let them know he ain't to be fukked with. And let's be very clear: real nikkas will not ever respect his decision to snitch no matter what he does...

But if he goes to the yard and puts someone down for calling him a snitch, he will start getting stans and nikkas who will cape for him. When he gets out of solitary, if he chose population again, he would have to do it again. He would get tested at multiple yards by multiple people, and it may entail him taking someone life, or close to it, but if he did this on multiple occasions, there will come a day he can walk the yard relatively peacefully (cause altercations always happen in prison), because while he would be known as a snitch, he would also be known for handling nikkas that played him on the snitch shyt...

The Alpo effect. And there are always fanboys and you'll start to develop people who will ride for you, even knowing you a snitch, because they will know you will also pop something if pressed...

It has to be mentioned in the realm of possibility because it actually happens. Realistically, though? Nothing about him gives me the impression he can handle the Heat in jail repeatedly, for years. The pressure is more intense in there because unless you PC up, you can't hide from anybody. You use the same yards, phones, showers, dining, canteen, etc as everyone else. And it would literally take him going through this several times after coming down from the box, that shyt gets old...

He couldn't handle the heat of facing time for his own behaviors. I'd be shocked if he turned into somebody else in prison. People will be trying to extort him, offering to protect him if he pay them, and he will need to be man enough to put them in their place. So nah, he not doing this. But it's a realm of possibility and there are snitches, fags, pedos and rapists that walk the yards across Ameruca because either they got people shook, or they bought protection, or just got Stans...
Agreed but With all due respect that shyt is irrelevant. He’s not playing no yard anywhere. He’s a conspicuous midget man. He’ll be in super PC and that’s that. Even if he does over 5 I can’t imagune him on the yard. Maybe after a cohoe he won’t give a fukk but he wouldn’t be prepared for what’s to come he’d just have to be a savage.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Agreed but With all due respect that shyt is irrelevant. He’s not playing no yard anywhere. He’s a conspicuous midget man. He’ll be in super PC and that’s that. Even if he does over 5 I can’t imagune him on the yard. Maybe after a cohoe he won’t give a fukk but he wouldn’t be prepared for what’s to come he’d just have to be a savage.

Nah I agree, g!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But smh haha this is fukked up. It really is the talk of the town. Everybody is talking about this. Damn Tekashi dumbass mf

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
tumblr_o49ro6KMgZ1smsmqro10_540.gif

The Educated Brotha' from the Bank!

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:
At anyone making excuses for this young man. No other rapper of his age or younger has been giving warning after warning where his life was going if he continued. When the rest of gangsta rappers were acting wild, people especially those in the media just played into the entertainment even indulged in making it worse but with him - they had no issue telling him to quit it out. They held his hand like he was a child while he went around tainting and exploiting a culture built around these young men who forcibly grew up on this dysfunction.
He knew better but played it off with no retort and nikkas are in here talking about it's right he breaks protocol after he sent many of them to do his dirty work.
:wow:
No streets rules are left I see. I refuse to feel bad for a grown man trolling with exploiting motherfukkers who unlike many was warned of what comes next. I hope AK showcasing all of this bullshyt comes next, he will continue juelzing while watching many things around him fall.

Last edited: