Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
That's really the worst part about prison, being alone with your thoughts, shyt can literally drive someone crazy. I dont understand how the box is even legal, that shyt is cruel and unusual punishment.

Some people have too much pride to tell on anyone tho, it's not even about being tuff, it's about pride and not wanting you and your family's name tarnished in the street.

:salute:

Its not about being tough, it's principle and how you was raised.

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
this got me dying :dead:

DyWPD05VYAI_O7t

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
Bro shyt still goes down in time Square.. . I dont want to hear shyt.... Times Square is open season. Trust

I was in Times square chilling some drunk British cac tourists called me the Kingpin of New York. Asked me and my boys if we could get them bud I sent them down the way with some Brooklyn cats we never met talking bout "yeah these my peoples they gonna take care of you"

:russ:

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
nikka sitting in cold ass Brooklyn mdc, with no heat, hot water and cold food and most likely getting pressed by every living soul in there.

NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

Wasn’t hard to get that boy to tell. All the feds had to do is leave his cell unlocked for two minutes. Boy probablyeven ratted on his momma for some shyt she did when he was four.

He would probably send his own mom straight to ICE

In all seriousness though, imagine if she actually gets deported while he's in jail. That would make his L even more massive

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
That's really the worst part about prison, being alone with your thoughts, shyt can literally drive someone crazy. I dont understand how the box is even legal, that shyt is cruel and unusual punishment.

Some people have too much pride to tell on anyone tho, it's not even about being tuff, it's about pride and not wanting you and your family's name tarnished in the street.
Facts

It's this dude from my way who dad snitched and he has to defend hisself all the time because people think he is like his dad

One time nikkas didn't want to sell him weed because they thought he was a snitch