Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This reminds me years ago, I was in county and two nikkas robbed the dopeman and killed him. They fought the case for two years in jail. One nikka flipped and said the other nikka was the shooter, he just went along for the robbery but didn't know nothing bout a murder. He sold the other nikka out, the other nikka was a well known gang member and law enforcement wanted to put him away badly...

The snitch got a 6-8 year manslaughter plea as part of his agreement. The other nikka? Went to trial after two years in jail and was fukking acquitted. Lmao went home two months later while the snitch still had to do 6 years....

Basically your post is 100, nikkas got accountability issues and would rather focus on ruining someone else's life, instead of their own culpability in ruining their own lives...
That's crazy but poetic Justice. Out of curiosity if he got aquitted why'd he have to stay in the county for another 2 months? I'm guessing he he beat the murder but got 2 years for something else?

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
I can't wait till he's home!!! Mans going to be back in no time after telling! Them folks tried to KILL HIM!

69 69 69 69 69 69!!!!!!

xzJBzon.png

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
C'mon man, surely there was 2-3 people in the crew that he didn't snitch on, news could be just misinformation to divide him and his brothers
full

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
:mjlol: at you being mad that he’s being clowned for being a snitch. He was supposed to think about all of this shyt you’re crying about BEFORE he started trolling as a gang banger. This is the life that he claimed to be “bout” but now that it’s gotten real it’s

And your fakkit ass is defending him.

Stupid nikkas so caught up in defending this clown they forgetting how one should consider shyt going COMPLETELY LEFT before joinin a fukkin gang lol come on now

Daps
Stupid nikkas so caught up in defending this clown they forgetting how one should consider shyt going COMPLETELY LEFT before joinin a fukkin gang lol come on now

Do you feel bruh in yo Avi thought about shyt goin left when he was brushing up against that ass?

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
This reminds me years ago, I was in county and two nikkas robbed the dopeman and killed him. They fought the case for two years in jail. One nikka flipped and said the other nikka was the shooter, he just went along for the robbery but didn't know nothing bout a murder. He sold the other nikka out, the other nikka was a well known gang member and law enforcement wanted to put him away badly...

The snitch got a 6-8 year manslaughter plea as part of his agreement. The other nikka? Went to trial after two years in jail and was fukking acquitted. Lmao went home two months later while the snitch still had to do 6 years....

Basically your post is 100, nikkas got accountability issues and would rather focus on ruining someone else's life, instead of their own culpability in ruining their own lives...
:wow:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
funny i just came along this song and the lyrics strike a similar cord with this entire situation

''Mama always told me that the streets ain't got no love for you
nikkas get in jam, start tellin' on their blood brother''

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because ppl hype it up

Even got dudes like Fat Joe capin for him when he clearly ain’t about that life
Granted he told him to chill

But everyone should have clowned and shunned him instead of being sympathetic and sayin yea but the music hot
I never thought he was really trying to live that life truly thought he was just acting for camera and clout the little bit I thought of him .

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
That's crazy but poetic Justice. Out of curiosity if he got aquitted why'd he have to stay in the county for another 2 months? I'm guessing he he beat the murder but got 2 years for something else?

Yeah he had several smaller, pending charges at the time they picked him up on the body. Nobody in the DA office or law enforcement expected him to beat the case, they wanted dude for years. So when he got arrested for the body, they continued all of his lesser charges, because if you stick for a murder, the other charges are obsolete...

shyt made the news and everything when he was acquitted, which left the state scrambling to resolve his other charges. He thought he was out that day, but basically after a couple weeks when they settled all of his other charges, he got time served. DA was humiliated, that shyt was a win for jail nikkas at that time lol...

Funny thing about homeboy is even after this, he never grew up. He caught minor charges (mostly posession of coke with intent to sell, small quantities) often in the following years, and ended up doing 2 years in prison eventually. Around 3 years ago, he got nailed trafficking in a key of cocaine in a neighboring state and when they added all his prior record to the trafficking charge, he got 25 years, no parole. nikka wasted major breaks, I last saw him around 3.5 years ago right before he got locked up...

Never saw the snitch again, last I ever heard was he was PC'd up when he went to prison on the manslaughter, and that was years ago. He woulda gotten out no later than 2013, so he been out and I never heard nothing else about him...

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
funny i just came along this song and the lyrics strike a similar cord with this entire situation

''Mama always told me that the streets ain't got no love for you
nikkas get in jam, start tellin' on their blood brother''

bibby ain't no street nikka. He was just rapping what was around him

everyone knows this

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
nope. Like i said when the feds first made a case against em. The feds dont move unless they are sure they can get you. Thats why you hear some stories about how the feds been watching people for years before they make a move

They needed 69 to bring them dudes down easier he made it easier for them to trump up them charges

The minute the lil rat blew up reppin the Bloods it was go time for the feds

Trey way had million dollar backing behind 6RAT9 them feds couldn't let that happen

Every crew to come up in NYC (music wise) is investigated by the feds... This is a sad fact.